Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which School has the Best teacher?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I think the fire school has the best teacher ( even though I am balance).

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Myth by far has the best teacher. Cyrus Drake is so cool. He is always challenging you to do better.

YOU ROCK PROF. DRAKE! :P

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i kinda like the blance teacher its a DOG I LOVE PUPPIES lol and u get a krok i have a teacher with something with her hair hmmm idk why it floats

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
The fire teacher is good, But call me weird, I like Cyrus Drake the best. people say he's to mean. I don't think so, he just wants the best of the best in his class. He is more picky then mean, and he loves the Myth Lore.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
I think the fire school has the best teacher ( even though I am balance).
I think that all of the schools have nice teachers but i think that the life school has the best teacher!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i think the ice schools teacher is the best cause she is so sweet. :-D

Defender
May 21, 2009
As you may know I am a Life wizard but I do not think Moolinda is the best teacher. I mean how her eyes roll around and how her belly sticks out it makes her look like a phsycotic cow. ( No offence Moolinda, I know you're better than that. ) But I think Storm has the best teacher. I know he is just a frog but he seems energetic, happy, and proud. Also he is soooo tiny and cute like greyrose ( but I know he is powerful. ) So thats who I think is the best teacher, ty for reading.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral