Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How 2 Get into Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
i won trinton and just started cyclops just deafeated boss banshee on firecat am i close? PLEASE ANSWER!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
jevbaby wrote:
i won trinton and just started cyclops just deafeated boss banshee on firecat am i close? PLEASE ANSWER!

you need to do the main boss in firecat and beat colosess

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
firerobe5 wrote:
jevbaby wrote:

you need to do the main boss in firecat and beat colosess thanks!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i cant do the seal the deal quest its a glitche it messed up the quest thing

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
awes0meness431 wrote:
Who're the main bosses of those areas??

Triton Avenue: Kraken.

Cyclops Lane: General Akilles.

Firecat Alley: Allicane Swiftarrow.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Ok i am very confused

wen u do get to colosus bulivard u dont have to finish it but it is good practice to get use to u facing toenemies at the same time. :)

Nicholas Shadowwhisper lvl 47 fire

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
you talk to headmaster after aabout level 10 or higher and you get the quest to go to colossus boulevard and kryptopia.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Explorer
May 09, 2009
misshermionepotter wrote:
Ok i am very confused on how to get into colossus bolevard. I go and talk to the guard, he tells me I must talk to the headmaster, I talk to the headmaster and he tells me "We havent heard from some of our people out there!" So i never get the letter w/the headmasters seal. My brother tells me that I have to do more quests but my question is, how many more quests? Are they a specific type of quest? If so where do I get them? Thanks for any of the help! :) :)

you need to beat firecat alley, triton avenue, and cyclops lane. But you dont have to do colosus boulavard if you dont want to, its optional. Its good to get the experiance though.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
2 get in2 CB you have to defeat alicane swiftarrow[firecat alley] kracken and harvest lord[triton avenue] and general akillies +the other guy[cyclops lane]

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Ok i am very confused on how to get into colossus bolevard. I go and talk to the guard, he tells me I must talk to the headmaster, I talk to the headmaster and he tells me "We havent heard from some of our people out there!" So i never get the letter w/the headmasters seal. My brother tells me that I have to do more quests but my question is, how many more quests? Are they a specific type of quest? If so where do I get them? Thanks for any of the help! :) :)

Hey- I am confused too! I think I got the letter but now I dont have it and I need to get into Colossus Bloevard to find the last Smith. Ughhh soo confusing! I just really need help If someone could help me that would make my day! BTW my name is Taylor BluePetel

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
iAmTechno wrote:
Ummm, I beat the Kraken, and the Cyclopes dude...I even finished Harvest Lord.....whats the guy in firecat Ally. I need collosus Boulevard so that I can get to Krokotopia.

If you can't get to Krokatopia, just make a friend who is a subscriber(you hove to be one too.) and make shure they have unlocked Krokatopia, teleport to then and mark your location there. 8) (P.S. Friends will usally call for you if they need help killin' some Kroks.)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
See I beat every main boss twice at Firecat Alley,Triton Avenue,and Cyclops Lane . Then I go to the Headmaster and he did not give me permission .I beat them another time when I was a level 10 and up. Still no permission :( :x :?. Plese respond and thank you Wizard 101! :) :-) :D 8)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
jevbaby wrote:

Yes you are. The main boss in Firecat Alley is Alicane Swiftarrow. You need to complete the quest to defeat the boss banshee. Hoped i helped! 8)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
huskeylover2000 wrote:
2 get in2 CB you have to defeat alicane swiftarrow[firecat alley] kracken and harvest lord[triton avenue] and general akillies +the other guy[cyclops lane]

The other guy = Eyus Maximus

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
:? :? :? :? :? :? :?i need to find the smith in colussus boulvuard but i cant go in there

Survivor
May 23, 2009
OK, so to get into Collossus Boulevard you need to beat all the main story line bosses from Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley.

The bosses are:

Firecat Alley: Alicane Swiftarrow (Fireglobe Theater)

Cyclops Lane: General Akilles

Triton Avenue: Harvest Lord

I noticed that a lot of people are getting the boss for Triton mixed up but the Kraken is part of a SIDE QUEST.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
So,you get into Colossues Boulevard by defeating the Harvest Lord,Swiftarrow,and Eyeus Maximus? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I think you have to beat almost all of wizard city only sunken city i think

Survivor
May 22, 2009
rarakelley wrote:
I think you have to beat almost all of wizard city only sunken city i think

well yes i just was killing boss's in colossus boulevard and i got told to go to nightshade and do sunken city.i still had a few quests left in colossus boulevard and some i did not even know about and i still got some now.
And i am lvl 25 :P

Delver
Jul 20, 2009

You have to be a member or have crowns and finish cyclops lane, firecat alley, and Triton Avenue.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I already fight all those bosses but i still without permission to get into colossus boulevard :(.Who are those main bosses?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
ok, the only thing i DONT understand is that Susie Gryphon.... what ever the other part is that she wont let me do Harvest lord even that i did kraken and other bosses which i did all of em. so can some one help with that? Thanks

Survivor
May 16, 2009
ok people what you do is

defeat alicane swiftarrow-fire-600 health- firecat alley (fire elf)
minion-magma man-fire-235 health (evil snowman but fire)

defeat the harvest lord-fire-510 health- triton avenue (scarecrow)
minion- rodding fodder-storm-150 health (ghoul)

defeat general akilles-myth-470 health-cyclops lane (cyclops with helmet)
minion- cyclops legionnare-myth-235 health (cyclops with helmet)

(Helpful hint- do cyclops lane and triton avenue before swiftarrow or do him with a friend) :D :D

then go head master ambrose he gives you permission to go to C.B. and a
quest to beat foulgaze

Hope this helps

good luck

P.S. Colossus Boulavard is NOT REQUIRED to go to Krokotopia
P.S.S two people can come in battle here for those of you who don't know

~Blaze Icecloud-Master Thaumaturge