Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How 2 Get into Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Ok i am very confused on how to get into colossus bolevard. I go and talk to the guard, he tells me I must talk to the headmaster, I talk to the headmaster and he tells me "We havent heard from some of our people out there!" So i never get the letter w/the headmasters seal. My brother tells me that I have to do more quests but my question is, how many more quests? Are they a specific type of quest? If so where do I get them? Thanks for any of the help! :-) :-)

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
You need to beat the main boss of Firecat alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclopes lane to get the letter to go in Colossus Boulevard.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
:-) :-) :-o 8) :-) :-) :-o :-o :-o I know how to get to Colossus Boulevard. I am already in Krokitopia.
Just tell me what story quest you are on and I will tell you if youre close
to getting in Colossus Boulevard. :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
moosy5 wrote:
:-) :-) :-o 8) :) :) :-o :-o :-o I know how to get to Colossus Boulevard. I am already in Krokitopia.
to getting in Colossus Boulevard. :) :) :)
i am at fire cat alley .

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
DarkNick wrote:
You need to beat the main boss of Firecat alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclopes lane to get the letter to go in Colossus Boulevard.

I thought you only had to beat Cyclops Lane. I don't think I had Firecat Alley beat and I got into Colosolous Boulevard. Idk, I can't remeber anymore. I'm almost in Mooshu now, I cant remeber so far back :)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Well, I think you get into Colossus Boulevard if you do Fire Cat Alley, Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue. It was pretty easy for me, because I'm at Marleybone right now.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
I thought you only had to beat Cyclops Lane. I don't think I had Firecat Alley beat and I got into Colosolous Boulevard. Idk, I can't remeber anymore. I'm almost in Mooshu now, I cant remeber so far back :)

Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue together are not enough without Firecat Alley. I know that finishing Firecat Alley is necessary. I record which quests lead to which others as I go along, so I can look up things like that when so inclined. I've assumed that the other two are also necessary, but I don't know that, as I did Firecat Alley last of the three.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Do all the main, storyline missions in firecat alley, cyclops lane, and Triton avenue and you will get a quest from ambrose that you must defeat so and so, and then you talk to the guard and he lets you in. ( you must have subscription)

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Well first you kinda need crowns, or a subscription.
I pretty much beat Wizard City before I was able to go into Colossus, saldy.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
ahaaa!! thanks ev1 for this post...i just got finished with Harvest Lord and Triton Ave. and the dang Colossus Smith is the only one i have left to find, but i cant get in there lol...guess ill have to wait a while...grrr...off to finish Firecat Alley & Cyclops Lane then...the Smith Quest will have to sit there for a while..

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
what's up w/ General Akilles? I've beaten him twice and not recieved credit for releasing the kids. Who do I report that to?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
willbase29 wrote:
what's up w/ General Akilles? I've beaten him twice and not recieved credit for releasing the kids. Who do I report that to?

Did you walk up to the gated door with the kids after defeating Akilles or did you just exit once he was defeated?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
DarkNick wrote:
what is the main boss in fire cat alley

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
to: Darknick

Alicane swiftarrow is the main boss

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I'm sure you have to beat cyclops lane, firecat ally, and triton avenue. I'm kinda where you are, except about yo face the boss :D

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Ummm, I beat the Kraken, and the Cyclopes dude...I even finished Harvest Lord.....whats the guy in firecat Ally. I need collosus Boulevard so that I can get to Krokotopia.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
moosy5 wrote:
:-) :-) :-o 8) :) :) :-o :-o :-o I know how to get to Colossus Boulevard. I am already in Krokitopia.
to getting in Colossus Boulevard. :) :) :)

I AM ON THE QUESTTHAT IS ADMINISTER CURE AM I CLOSE?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Uhhhh... OK so I've beaten General Akilles, Harvest Lord, Kraken, Working on that Banshee on Firecat, and well pretty much beaten Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue... So am I close? wats the other boss i have to fight? is it the banshee???

Survivor
May 23, 2009
kwyjibo wrote:
willbase29 wrote:

Did you walk up to the gated door with the kids after defeating Akilles or did you just exit once he was defeated?

you need to walk to the gated door after defeating Akilles

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Try porting to your friends or become the Three Streets Savior and tell Private O,Doyle duh

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Conquest wrote:
Well first you kinda need crowns, or a subscription.
I pretty much beat Wizard City before I was able to go into Colossus, saldy.

Me too.... I'm on Krokotopia and I haven't even done one quest in C.B.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Hi! To get into Colossus Boulevard I'm pretty sure you have to defeat the boss of Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley. You have to be a member to get into Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley. I'm allowed into Colossus Boulevard and I defeated the bosses. Good luck and I hoped I helped! :) :-) :D

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
for colossus bouleveard for some reason i finshed firecat alley only then i was about to go to cyclops lane then when ambrose told me to come to him he said i could go to colossus for reason

GLITCH!