Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lets all thank the workers here at wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
we should all say a big thank you to the workers here for what they done they worked real hard on this website bringing in all different types of things i got a cousin who is real fusy about computer games he like call of duty and shooting games but one time i let him play on my account and he has never stoped same with my school friends they wont stop playing so if you agree with me to say thanks please reply back

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Agreeeee! :)

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

<(O.o)>

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
yeah! i agree I've made accounts on other games, but W101 is still by far the best. Keep it up Kings Isle!

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
It does take a lot of time to have a game built like W101, For that, the patients involved in the development team has had to of been a long bumpy road. Blood, Sweat, and tears, if you will. So hats go off to that.

But W101 is still broken, and things had been addressed countless times. But things are still not fixed. By the way did Celestial Trident ever get fixed back to the 110 damage, as it was at one time, or is it still 105? A moderator said in these forums that they where going to discuss this situation to the Development team ASAP. on a Monday morning, it was a Saturday, when the Post got posted in here. So did it get fixed yet? See things like this are still not fixed, I can go on, on, just copy paste, a lot of the post in these forums of game problems, reported by other players.

Yeah everybody wants an I win button, and a lot of post I had read, was all about the original poster of complaint wants to be fixed for their gaming, needs, and their gaming needs only. Which is selfish on their part. But there are thousands of other post about game bugs, and such that still have not been fixed yet.

It has nothing to do with funds, because KI is making millions off Sub, and crown shop. So I think a thanks is out of contents here. Sorry, but when things start to get fixed then maybe.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
True the people at KI need a big round of applause from every player

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Totally! :D TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY KI Wizard101 RULES! Thx for all the effort you guys have put in to it!
P.S. Call of duty is fun, but wizards is better! :P

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Defender
May 21, 2009
I definitly think that KingsIsle should get a big round of applause from every wizard that plays Wizard101. KingsIsle has made my favorite game of all time ( so far ) and you get a big thanks from me for that. I know that Wizard101 has a few problems ( more for others, like me, than other people ) but it has always been a fun & enjoyable exprience to me. What makes Wizard101 special is thats its easy to grasp for kids, but is still enjoyable & exciting for adults & veteran gamers. So for those reasons I have to tip my hat to KingsIsle. Thank you for reading & a big thanks to KingsIsle!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S-
Sorry I can't do the color for this post, its not working!