Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild Bolt - Something needs to be done.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
OK, I was in PVP and then a level 19 I guess got treasure cards from his buddy and then put a 10% accuracy on it and a balance blade and HE BOLTS ME! Then krakened me and said GG. It was clearly not a fair duel. He was a warlord. In my opinion that is like boosting. Please do something about this wild bolt, being enabled to the lower levels.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
there is a spell called a "storm shield" that will do a lot of help against bolt and kraken

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Orca wrote:
OK, I was in PVP and then a level 19 I guess got treasure cards from his buddy and then put a 10% accuracy on it and a balance blade and HE BOLTS ME! Then krakened me and said GG. It was clearly not a fair duel. He was a warlord. In my opinion that is like boosting. Please do something about this wild bolt, being enabled to the lower levels.

That is pretty unfair. I do not like bolt either. It is also a good spell through shields. The robe triton or treasure triton is okay because it at least not 2 pips.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Firefrog16 wrote:
there is a spell called a "storm shield" that will do a lot of help against bolt and kraken
he was wearing a storm wand and I was going second.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Nothing needs to be done,you had a string of bad luck is all. A pvp loss isn't the end of the world. You also referred to the bolt being used by a lower level;this has already been taken care of by KI. They stopped the trading of those cards. He will run out sooner or later. Try to relax and enjoy the game.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Orca wrote:
Firefrog16 wrote:
then add more storm shields and tower shields and weakness and black mantles

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Firefrog16 wrote:
Orca wrote:
Firefrog16 wrote:
then add more storm shields and tower shields and weakness and black mantles

Bolt also breaks shields good but black mantle might be a pretty good idea. And when bolt makes twice in a row, its not luck. It is them boosting the accuracy with gear, enchantments and stuff like that.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Orca you are way to competitive, loosing is part of the game accept it. I have seen all your other posts and they are to say the least pathetic please stop wasting people's time with these posts.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
storms speciality is high damage, therefore it will do high damage.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
yes your right something needs to be done! put wild BOLT back the way it was! it is not fair to us who have storm wizards who have the lowest life of any school on wizard101 to take away our best defence against monsters or what ever! and because of a bunch of cry baby pvp players you leave storm with their low life and no bolt out in the cold! but as long as the cry baby pvp players are happy its ok for us storm wizards to be life less and defenceless right? you know wizard i spend at least $100-150.00 a month on my account alone and god knows how much on the other 4 monthly accounts i pay for than you go and do this to my low life storm wizard! what a crock you bunch of cry baby pvp players! i guess your happy now but you dont cars how unhappy us storm wizards are do you as long as you think you got advantage over storm wizards now in pvp! i have 5 grandmasters storm was my 3rd grand and the one i loved the most now i dont even go into my storm wizard because of you bunch of cry baby pvp players! well im glad KI wizard101 you made the pvp players happy but what you done to storm is just plain WRONG! the least you could have done was just change bolt in pvp not the whole game how unfair! pixiewixie2