Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia's umbra queen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
hello, I am wizard dragonbane and today i have defeated malistare and completed the story line, and now in the message on the stone it says: THE UMBRA QUEEN HAS RETURNED, SEND HELP. I have something in my head that I must get out to all of you wizards. Like malistare, in order to get to him you needed to pass through 5 worlds to get to him. What kind of new plot line will come to action? What I mean is will the umbra queen be part of a whole new story line including 4 new worlds or will it be one new world, I am fine with whatever happens cause wizard101 is an awesome gome so far, but what do you think, what would you want to happen, and what do you think celestia will introduce

wizard dragonbane

Survivor
May 02, 2009
dragondueller wrote:
hello, I am wizard dragonbane and today i have defeated malistare and completed the story line, and now in the message on the stone it says: THE UMBRA QUEEN HAS RETURNED, SEND HELP. I have something in my head that I must get out to all of you wizards. Like malistare, in order to get to him you needed to pass through 5 worlds to get to him. What kind of new plot line will come to action? What I mean is will the umbra queen be part of a whole new story line including 4 new worlds or will it be one new world, I am fine with whatever happens cause wizard101 is an awesome gome so far, but what do you think, what would you want to happen, and what do you think celestia will introduce

wizard dragonbane
Well, when i went to Gen Con someone from the game said that Celestia is when Mailstare returns and once again is the main villain of the game and that is all i know on Celestia. Hope this Helped!!
Emily Dream Level 50 Fire,Storm

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I think they should make 4 new worlds like malistare because then the plot i think has more effect. In one world not a whole bunch doesn't happen but in four worlds the plot is more outstretched. :D

Defender
May 21, 2009
dragondueller wrote:

wizard dragonbane

Hello there wizard dragonbane, I am here to clear up your problem. First of all I recommend you listening to Ravenwood Radio episode 19 at Ravenwood Radio. com. In that episode there is interview with KI and its all about Celestia, so thats what I think you should do. But here is a little bit of the story. The Umbra Queen's name is Morganthe, she is like the new Malistare. So the next 5 worlds are all her evil doing, ok. Thats al I can tell you for nw, ty for reading.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
From what I know, the Umbra Queen is to be Celestia's main boss (like Meowiarty for Marleybone). She's not the main boss for the next series of worlds (that would be the not-so-lovely Morganthe), but she'll be at the conclusion of the Celestia storyline. From concept art from KingsIsle, it can be reasonably inferred that the Umbra Queen is a strange giant platypus with a tropical headdress.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
i think there should be many more worlds before her because what are you going to make after morganthe ki

like i said in my topic named Morganthe storyline.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
I don't think celestia has an umbra queen. i did all the main quests there and no umbra queen. There was only Queen Calypso and the last boss who's name WAS NOT umbra queen. I think that's weird because people said "the last boss is umbra queen". Note that when it says I am novice iI am really a legendary person.