Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword wands are not shining! Why?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
I recently bought two swords from Bazaar but both are not shining given that sparkling look. :( Help plz! Thanks!

Not all of them have 'sparkly bits'. You may also have your settings to now show 'sparkly bits'.
Open your options panel by pressing ESC in your keyboard in the game.
Click the second tab from the left at the top labelled 'Advanced Video Options', click it then adjust the Particles Slider at the bottom. Remember the more particles you want, the slower your game could run, so decide which is more important to you.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The wands (Ascendant Staff and Phospherant Maul) are the two that sparkle the most. The other Crowns wands/swords aren't as obvious.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
Not all of them have 'sparkly bits'. You may also have your settings to now show 'sparkly bits'.
Open your options panel by pressing ESC in your keyboard in the game.
Click the second tab from the left at the top labelled 'Advanced Video Options', click it then adjust the Particles Slider at the bottom. Remember the more particles you want, the slower your game could run, so decide which is more important to you.

Thanks I'll give it a try...

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Only the "weapon" 100 attack wands that are non-bazaar-able will sparkle.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Speaking of Wand, staff and swords. Zeke can you ask the KI development team to look in the Staff,wand,swords? Sometimes they disappear on all my wizs. Not the card itself, but in my Wizs hands. It shows that my wizs are grasping something, but you can not see what they are grasping. They will disappear, then reappear back in hand.

It doesn't affect the game itself but it is a bug and I feel it needs to be fixed before it may get worst. Not saying that it will, but it might. Thank you.