Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health decreasing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I am on level 23 an my health keeps decreasing instead of increasing with each level. My mana is going up. But I use t have over 1000 health and several levels later it is only 930 topped off??

A

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
anniem wrote:
I am on level 23 an my health keeps decreasing instead of increasing with each level. My mana is going up. But I use t have over 1000 health and several levels later it is only 930 topped off??

A

Perhaps you have changed some of your equipment along the way? Many items give you different benefits including additional health. It is very possible you changed some piece or pecies of gear to something that gives you less health increase.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2008
You should cheack your equitment sometime if you change some youir health goes down

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
blador3 wrote:
anniem wrote:

A

Perhaps you have changed some of your equipment along the way? Many items give you different benefits including additional health. It is very possible you changed some piece or pecies of gear to something that gives you less health increase.
maybe something is wrong with the health or u changed your clothes