Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card Pet Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I bought 2 different gift cards the other day. 1. 20.00 gift card from toys are us, redeemed it crowns showed up, pet did not. What happened to the pet? I logged completely off the game to the desktop 3 times still no pet.

2. 20.00 Gift Card from Walgreens... life defender pig... gives dryad... ok. cool I wanted a new life pet, whole reason i got it right... level it up... it gives fire damage spell and fire proof spell...I dont get it?

SO... 40.00 for 2 gift cards that really didnt do what I expected... 10.00 to level up a life pet that gives me fire spells..

Please help me understand what is going on here. I dont want to spend anymore money on this game until I understand why all of a sudden I am not getting what I paid for.

thank you

The August Toys R Us $20 Card comes with Sporty Dragon pet which gives 1 Balance Blade Card.

The August Walgreens $20 Gift Card comes with Savage Wildclaw pet which gives 1 Infection Card.

The August Best Buy $20 Gift Card comes with Burnzilla pet which gives 1 FireZilla Card.

The LOOK of the pet is represented on the front of the card itself, and the stats of the pet are on the Gift Card Page, which is linked to when you are about to redeem the card.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Please double check the cards you purchased and the pets you received.
Then if they're incorrect, contact our support department at support@wizard101.com

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Those gift cards need to give pets that give more balance charms. :P

Michael Earthshard
Master Pyromancer