Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

farming silver sentinel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
i cant fiqure out if the silver sentinel drops frostzilla or not! some friends say yes some friends say no plz help me!

Please don't submit duplicate posts:
FrostZilla is now only available through the hatching process.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
well i am confused. can i get the frostzilla egg from the Silver sentinel or not?

That's a no.
As stated, the only way to get that pet now is through the Hatching Process.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Chinchilla58 wrote:
What is the hatching process?

well first to get frostzilla you need to be storm or ice if not dont try next you need the money to mix then go to wizard city pet pavilion then go into the big building there is a cat in there he looks like a doctor then find some one if ice find a storm if storm find ice then hatch together you may or may not get the pet you wanted to it is a risk be carefull

JACK dragonbreath lvl 50 pyromancer (fire) so i can get the pet hope one of you guys do!!!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Hatching process is when you combine two pets to create a new pet. Look at the pet part of the help guide or the update notes from the pet update. Frostzilla issue was specifically covered by Professor Greyrose in the Pets section of the Message Boards.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
Hatching process is when you combine two pets to create a new pet. Look at the pet part of the help guide or the update notes from the pet update. Frostzilla issue was specifically covered by Professor Greyrose in the Pets section of the Message Boards.

Hey, that's my job to beat other people to posting the right information!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
thank you guys so much i really appreciate it (but the sad thing is i am not ice or storm )