Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emily LifeShade needing help to much!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
ok Emily LifeShade level 27 life is asking for my help its weird because she's life and she's asking for help? and once a arrive she's already got the creature to too hundred life!!! uses Seraph and kills it ..? ..? :x
now that is just USING people

elizabeth goldenblossom level 35 ice

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
That happens to me, too. I am a level 30 Thaumaturge, and I have over three friends that constantly ask me for help, but never, once did they come to me when I asked for help, which I do rarely, mind you.

I say, come to them maybe once every three days (or something) you can not let them get in the way of your own personal progress.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
It's nice to help people but its ok to say no too.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Defender
May 28, 2009
I agree, I have a life friend and whenever we talk she always leaves to help somebody, some people she doesn't like. She doesn't like to delete and she never says no to helping so then I usually help her fight with jerks. When I ask for her help I always help her back knowing she deserves something for always helping others.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Stop complaining. Although it is pretty mean to use someone for being a high level. I have a friend that asks me to help WAY too much. Even more than the creator of this thread. I even had to help him with easy bosses in MB. Today I planned on deleting me and he asked if we can still be friends. I just added him again and told him that I will only help him with Malistare and that was it and he shouldn't bother asking for help.

Anthony Redflame Grand Death

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Never post someone's name like that. That is rude and inconsiderate and you're just trying to make poor Emily feel bad.

Oh, and, for the record, just cause she's Life doesn't mean she does not need help, they hardly have any attacks!
This whole post was rude and pointless. If she's asking for help all the time kindly say no (or if being nice isn't your style ignore her).

Please be more considerate of others and not post things because you are bored.
~Molly