Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the quest bugged?!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Someone on the DS forum tells me Ambr0se cereals counts as the rings of a something. Then i see the cereals is more easy to craft than the rings. Then i crafted two cereals. And the quest say to talk to the quest giver. But is a silver ?. He said that i have not crafted any yet! Is the quest bugged or must i REALLY craft two rings?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mr. Dragonthorn won't accept any substitutes. You will need to craft two Rings of Apotheosis. He'll sell you the recipe if you don't have it already. When you turn the rings in, he'll have something else for you to craft.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I had the same problem back in marleybone. I Crafted the two swords and one ring. I had one ring left, but no scrap iorn. I went the the guy in the baazar and bought the iorn. I made the ring and the quest said to talk to the lady. I went to her and she said i wasn't finished with my mission. I still don't know how to fix this. Oh and this same thing happened to my sister, but with the sword.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Someone on the DS forum tells me Ambr0se cereals counts as the rings of a something. Then i see the cereals is more easy to craft than the rings. Then i crafted two cereals. And the quest say to talk to the quest giver. But is a silver ?. He said that i have not crafted any yet! Is the quest bugged or must i REALLY craft two rings?

need it in back pack same problem to me

jack bearblood lvl 50 balance

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008