Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild bolt

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Storm is already very strong. There treasure triton can do up to 1000 damage. If wild bolt makes, it pretty much kills you or chips half of you health off. I know it has very good accuracy but look at this.

!0%+ keen eyes 10% + gear accuracy 15% + lighting strike 10% + precision(treasure) 20% = 75% accuracy

They can make wild bolt have that much chance of making. Or if you use a accurate or sniper, it will be 90% or 95%

So first 2 turns, precision and L-strike. Then bolt. Wild bolt will still do good damage even if you have a shield.

I don't think storm should have this spell. It can get up to that much accuracy and really hurt you bad. Also, if you are doing pvp with a life friend. Guidance will get you up too 100% accuracy. So this spell is way too strong.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
Storm is already very strong. There treasure triton can do up to 1000 damage. If wild bolt makes, it pretty much kills you or chips half of you health off. I know it has very good accuracy but look at this.

!0%+ keen eyes 10% + gear accuracy 15% + lighting strike 10% + precision(treasure) 20% = 75% accuracy

They can make wild bolt have that much chance of making. Or if you use a accurate or sniper, it will be 90% or 95%

So first 2 turns, precision and L-strike. Then bolt. Wild bolt will still do good damage even if you have a shield.

I don't think storm should have this spell. It can get up to that much accuracy and really hurt you bad. Also, if you are doing pvp with a life friend. Guidance will get you up too 100% accuracy. So this spell is way too strong.

On the first turn storm shield
On the second turn storm shield again

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
speedspark33 wrote:
i agree, at least ban wild bolt from arena its not fair
wild bolt should only be used by a storm wizard not a very low level if they are not storm don't use it. See ya in the sprial. Sincerely, destiny life blossom (master thirgist)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Wild bolt is a huge problem. All they do is sit there and bolt my shields away and when I run out of shieds they bolt me until I lose. And they always have one in hand and they always hit which means there using treasures. Which is weird since even with sniper there's a fifty percent chance fizzle but yet they ALWAYS hit. I am mad because the accuracy of this spell is being taken advantaged of. This spell has everything, high power, low pip cost, and now even high accuracy! And then they complain that since you can use sniper or keen eyes on other spells they should be able to use it to theres, but rarely to people put these on there spells unless there bolting. And then they say make storm wizard and use bolt yourself, but maybe I don't want to be storm and use bolt since its cheap. I don't want them to remove bolt i just want them to remove keen eyes sniper or and accuracy boost like that. Which is fair, even if they hit one out of five times its better than most spells people can cast in five turns.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
speedspark33 wrote:
i agree, at least ban wild bolt from arena its not fair

keep wildbolt, ban fusion cards like sniper and keen eyes

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:

If you dont like wild bolt dont pvp then its just a spell

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
storm can't even get off a single attack if you line your treasure cards with the one pip storm dispellation that costs next to nothing in the bazaar, storm also struggles to reach a winning pvp record and has to contend with so many shields against it that storm is largely non-playable in PvP against anyone who knows how to play PvP

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I think they should ban it in the arena but not in enemy battles becuase it could be very helpful if your with a storm :D

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
fireeric wrote:
akifoniq99 wrote:

If you dont like wild bolt dont pvp then its just a spell

AH Finally, SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE! After a year and a half of playing, I still find it amazing how people complain about the same thing over and over again. The best offense is a good defense people!

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
:(I agree that wild bolt should not be used in pvp fights; however, storm characters were given this spell and many like myself spent a lot of time and cold cash buying mega snacks and energy to level up a pet in order to make it work in regular game play. By increasing the accuracey and decreasing the strength so much, KI has turned wild bolt into a worthless spell. None of the other wizards have had the strength of their spells reduced, and it is unfair to single out storm, because some kids or even adults are poor losers in pvp. Solution: Restore it to the original and ban it from pvp. I am so disgusted that KI has done this to the game.