Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp, points based on rank! should be levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
i am having such a hard time with my chars in pvp atm, my life lvl 16 is a veteran ok, he went against a lvl 36 storm! who was private. and of course i had no chance so he won and i lost 26 points! which takes me about 4 matches to get! i face people double my lvl on my chars or my myth faces grands and he is lvl 40, i lose around 20-30 points and win around 4-10 points

KI needs to change the ranking points based around what level you are! i srsly cant put up with facing people double my lvl, i know people will say wait till a higher lvl. thats not the point, the point is to be able to pvp when ever you want.

Historian
May 15, 2009
its based on your average rank and level a'ready
if you have a high rank, but lower level
chances are you'll meet an average level opponent to balance it out
just like if you have a grandmaster on a team with you and they are high rank you have a high chance of meeting warlords

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
joshyyoshi wrote:
i am having such a hard time with my chars in pvp atm, my life lvl 16 is a veteran ok, he went against a lvl 36 storm! who was private. and of course i had no chance so he won and i lost 26 points! which takes me about 4 matches to get! i face people double my lvl on my chars or my myth faces grands and he is lvl 40, i lose around 20-30 points and win around 4-10 points

KI needs to change the ranking points based around what level you are! i srsly cant put up with facing people double my lvl, i know people will say wait till a higher lvl. thats not the point, the point is to be able to pvp when ever you want.
yeah same with my balance he was lvl 34 and played a grand fire and lost 28 points, and i was only veteran!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
joshyyoshi wrote:

I am assuming you don't have vet gear. You are level 16 and have a good rank battling level 30-50? You should be getting more points if you win then losing points if you lose to them because you pretty much barely have a chance of beating them. So I think you should get 10 points lost if you lose and around 15-20. I did not make too high because your rank is vet and they are private.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
joshyyoshi wrote:

i completly agree as a apprenice warlord one day i was agisted (spelling) a level 43 Private of course i lost and it took me 4 matches to get too i lose more than that i lose 37-40 points. Fiona ( apprenice balance) "Warlord