Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Party Room!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
If you are bored and want something to do, you should check out the party room!

It has 10 doors. And 10 lucky wizards have their castle in the door. It must be a castle though, not a dorm room. If you wanna go in the castle, click Enter Door. When and if it comes out you need to give the house a name. It may give more appeal to the house.

Gamma, ProfessorGreyRose and them will have to pick 10 wizards and houses. The more the house has, the better chance it will be picked. If the person won't allow people that aren't friends in, that means it won't be in a door. If the house was in the door you will get a free item.

Like my idea? Show your support if you want it do be an addition! Party Room! Party Room! Party Room!

Anthony Redflame Level 50 Death
Pick it to win it!

Historian
May 28, 2009
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
It's not really all that fair, though. Out of about ten million wizards, you get a very small chance of getting your castle to be 'one of the doors'.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I agree maybe there should be a contest for it a art contest I would enter of course :-o

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
fancymay wrote:
It's not really all that fair, though. Out of about ten million wizards, you get a very small chance of getting your castle to be 'one of the doors'.

I know that already. It is supposed to be "lucky" wizards. That means the chance is about 0.1% likely.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
fancymay wrote:

I know that already. It is supposed to be "lucky" wizards. That means the chance is about 0.1% likely.

Well still you Everybody shoulld be invited what kind of a party only has 10 people.I remeber that party I had the other day only five people didnt last a bit.then the next day had a party with over Fifty people I logged off then I was informed by a friend it reached one hundred [It was one heck of a Party Ill tell ya that ].I just want to say here is MY IDEA

All can be invited its for everybody and the owner of the house of the Party is Host of the Day!Thats more fair and in the Spiral Door its Party House of the Day it Changes and its for houses only.But still you get to go to a Party!Also there is this Ginat Book called the Partynomicon,It reviews every party how many were sent away and the amount of people were there!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Paleospy5 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
fancymay wrote:

Well still you Everybody shoulld be invited what kind of a party only has 10 people.I remeber that party I had the other day only five people didnt last a bit.then the next day had a party with over Fifty people I logged off then I was informed by a friend it reached one hundred [It was one heck of a Party Ill tell ya that ].I just want to say here is MY IDEA

All can be invited its for everybody and the owner of the house of the Party is Host of the Day!Thats more fair and in the Spiral Door its Party House of the Day it Changes and its for houses only.But still you get to go to a Party!Also there is this Ginat Book called the Partynomicon,It reviews every party how many were sent away and the amount of people were there!

The partynomicon is a good addition to the party room. That can be an adition, nothing else. Unless out of the 10, 1 can be the House Of The Day.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
fancymay wrote:

And again, unfair. What if somebody had their home all ready, and didn't get picked?