Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katenstiens lab... really hard!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
ive been stuck on katensteins lab for a long time. Even with a lvl 50 i couldnt even beat it. oops imean kensington park not katenstiens lab

Zachary Firerider
magus pyromancer lvl 38

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Kensington Park is tough, and it takes a long time to get through it. Since it's an optional area, you don't need to complete it. If you want to do the instance, you're probably going to need help from others.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
phils26 wrote:
ive been stuck on katensteins lab for a long time. Even with a lvl 50 i couldnt even beat it.

Zachary Firerider
magus pyromancer lvl 38

katz lab is not hard... and its kind of impossible you could not beat it with a lvl 50.. You are also lvl 38 so you pretty much can solo the dungeon with ease.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
That is surprising, I'm level 50 and have helped many beat it-doing majority of work (and ended up soloing it out of necessity at level 33). You may want to restructure your deck, get better treasure cards, find/buy better gear, a/o get more experienced level battlers to assist.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
phils26 wrote:
ive been stuck on katensteins lab for a long time. Even with a lvl 50 i couldnt even beat it.

Zachary Firerider
magus pyromancer lvl 38
ARE U KIDDING Me its so easy i did it four times with only one or two friend easy easy i only level 38 at the time now i level 40 so i makes a diffrenses i can even do malistare with a ease

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
phils26 wrote:

Zachary Firerider
magus pyromancer lvl 38

me 2 and I am lvl32
Brookeseasinger

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
phils26 wrote:

Zachary Firerider
magus pyromancer lvl 38
ARE U KIDDING Me its so easy i did it four times with only one or two friend easy easy i only level 38 at the time now i level 40 so i makes a diffrenses i can even do malistare with a ease

I agree. I did it with one of my friends and we finished the whole thing. It should not be hard. It's one of the most easiest dungeons in Mb.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
try cutting your deck down and using more aoe attacks this game can not be all easy if they made it all easy it would give no chalange and people would not want to play

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I finished Katzenstein's Lab at like lvl 35
I don't even think I died once.
~Molly

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
help i seem to be stuck at the first door i had it open but i fled from a battle and now its closed how do i get it open again?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
phils26 wrote:

Zachary Firerider
magus pyromancer lvl 38

are you still having trouble with katz lab(scotlandyard roof) or is it kensington(in the station)?
my friend and i can help you, if you still need the help.

noah shadow, 50 storm and myth

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Most Times When I Can't Beat a Person is That My Deck didnt have his/her specialty's shield or my deck isn't Properly adjusted so that i get the cards I need at the time. So try to get rid of cards you don't need and Try to get four of your friends. I mean, I beat it at level 37 with a couple of my closest friends that have beaten it already. So Good luck!

-ScotShadowRider Lvl38 Pyromancer

P.S. Hoped This Helped !

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I am level 26 and i did it with a friend... the only thing we had problem with was clanker

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I also have trouble with this dungeon i'm lvl 31 myth and cant do it. I got defeated at firegut the first time i tried. If you say this is easy you must be really good at the game. I always sell my treasure cards so maybe thats the problem?

Eric Battlepants, Magus Conjurer