Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sooo where is the bazzar?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
well people i startedplaying W101 like a couple days ago so i dont know what and where the bazzar is and i hear people talking about the bazzar what is the bazzar anyways? :-D :-D :-D

Since you are just starting out in the Spiral, the Players Guide may be very helpful to you:
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide

Wizard101 has a Bazaar!
Olde Town is the place to be - there you will find the Bazaar. Players are able to sell their extra items to a new shopkeeper named Elik Silverfist. That's me on the left! I'll pay you the value in gold for the item based on supply and demand. If I already have lots of the item you are selling me then I will pay you less gold for yours. If I'm low or out of stock on the item you are selling, I will pay you more gold!

This also means that if I have lots of an item already in my inventory, I will sell it for a lower price, and if I only have a few, or one, I will sell the item for a much higher price! All prices are based on my current stock of items, so shop often for that special bargain, young Wizards! And don't worry, if someone sells an item on Wu Realm, and you're on Pixie, you'll see it in my inventory - I've got all the Realms covered!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Bazaar is in Olde Towne, down the first hill and to the right. "Bazaar" is a bit misleading. The place is actually a clearinghouse in which the game buys and sells items from/to the players.

The advantages of the Bazaar are twofold:

1) You can find almost any item that is dropped or earned in the game, except items listed as "No Auction". You can buy hats, robes, boots, athames, rings, wands, decks treasure cards, regeants, snacks, furniture, etc.

2) The Bazaar usually pays more for items than the shops would. The Bazaar will also generally sell items that the shops also carry for less than the shops would.

Note that there are some items that the Bazaar doesn't handle. Items listed "No Auction" (which includes such as pets, mounts, houses, and Crowns items) aren't bought or sold there. "No Auction" items still have to be sold at the shop.