Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug or not

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
ok i went into the tomb of storms with a friend and when we got done with the tests we looked at the map and then there was no krokopatra so is it a bug or is krokopatra taking a lunch break

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
ok i went into the tomb of storms with a friend and when we got done with the tests we looked at the map and then there was no krokopatra so is it a bug or is krokopatra taking a lunch break

Krokopatra is not in a room or a dungeon like the other bosses. She is walking around the streets somewhere. Did you walk around at all and try to find her? She keeps moving... :-)

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:

Krokopatra is not in a room or a dungeon like the other bosses. She is walking around the streets somewhere. Did you walk around at all and try to find her? She keeps moving... :-)

Krokopatra is located in the Tomb of Storms. Once you finish the test, you must take the portal behind the teacher (can't remember his name). That will take you to the lower level. You than go to the right and straight. She will be standing in an alcove (ex. spelling errors)

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
whats a aclove and she wasnt there hmm now i dont care cause i dont like krokopatra only for her pretty color clothes

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
are you sure last time she was in a room

Oops...am i bad?

You're right. And Sanmil is right. She is standing in an alcove. Sorry. :?

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
You have to do the test of strength, and the test of skill(whatever the second test is) then you port to her room after you pass the two tests.