Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which World Has Best Music?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Which world has the best music?

I would say Marleybone, followed by Dragonspyre, but I want to know your opinion! :D

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Amethyst45 wrote:

I would say Marleybone, followed by Dragonspyre, but I want to know your opinion! :D

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Wizard City.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I turned the game music down, and listen to midi music. It plays a variation of techno, old game music, and rock. The music doesn't always match the mood, but I find it more enjoyable.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Defender
May 18, 2009
Amethyst45 wrote:

~Allison dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

I like Marleybone and Dragonspyre too.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Wizard City, MooShu, and Marleybone.

Wizard City because it's so original! It's what I started out with, so I'm use to that music.

MooShu because it seems relaxing to me.

Same for Marleybone.

And other times I turn down the music and play my own music, which is pop.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Defender
May 21, 2009
I think Mooshu has the BEST music in the spiral! All I have to say about it is that I am interested in the Far East. Soooo Mooshu is my favorite world for a lot of things. Thank you for reading

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I like MB and Dragonspyre music. I can't decide which is better :D

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
i like mooshu battle music and the music that plays in yoshihito temple area. it's relaxing and a little challenging at same time. i also like dragonspyre's battle music because it just fits battle. i like ravenwood's music too because it's magical sounding. i also like krokotopias battle music because it sounds like those music bits in cartoons when things are moving fast everywhere. and the oasis music is relaxing. i like the music in marleybone because it's challengy and good for a night in new york (or england if you prefer). and then grizzleheim northguard music, if you listen to it a while and turn it up, it sounds good.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well I will say that I do like the wc commons music quite a bit; pretty catchy tune, relaxing, and it's also pretty enjoyable.

The other world's music is fine, but if I had to pick one, then i would say the wc commons music, imo.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I found a cd you might want to check out"E.S.Posthumus." It sounds like heavy metal orchastra. Its Awesome.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Marleybone, Dragonspyre & a little bit of Grizzleheim.

Marleybone: It has a nice beat

Dragonspyre: Very dramatic & climactic

Grizzleheim: Mainly the Dungeon music (Ravens) I don't know why, I just like it.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I never really listened to the music I put wizard101 music on mute