Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question and/or Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I just finished Labrynth and went to Academy, now I have to go all over and get the broken pieces out of the obsidian chests, I got both in wizard city and the ones in MB, I am now in Mooshu and went for the one in the ancient burial grounds, the chest shows on my map, but when I get to the building, I cannot enter? Anyone have any ideas where I may have missed a quest or something to have been able to battle to access this bldg Any help would be appreciated

Adherent
May 20, 2010
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22897.ftl

This question gets asked more often than any other anywhere on this forum.

A simple search would reveal countless threads about it.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
littledrewster wrote:
I just finished Labrynth and went to Academy, now I have to go all over and get the broken pieces out of the obsidian chests, I got both in wizard city and the ones in MB, I am now in Mooshu and went for the one in the ancient burial grounds, the chest shows on my map, but when I get to the building, I cannot enter? Anyone have any ideas where I may have missed a quest or something to have been able to battle to access this bldg Any help would be appreciated

i had the exact same problem what i did is i did the other obsidian chest in mooshu then i had to do all the mossback quests again but then i was able to get to the one in Ancient Burial Grounds. glad to be off help :)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
i know what you are talking about i have been in that exactposition before. what you have to do is got to the other obsidian chest in mooshu. then once you get that chest do the mossback quests again ( all of them ) then you can get the one in ancient burial grounds.