Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't we join Malistare?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I'm sorry but I just think that it gets a little boring only fighting fo the good side. So I think that in the tutorial Malistare should offer for you to join him and you get to chose if you want to and then whenever you log on, you can guard Malistare on Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I love that idea! You could start out in Dragonspyre with malistare as headmaster. The enemys would have health like in Wizard city and you'd have a fight with Merle Ambrose ounce you get to Wizard City. The worlds' order would be according to what malistare has done ( stolen the thing from Krokotopia, helped Meowiarty ).You would help him through it all. If your wondering who'd teach you spells, Malistare and corrupted versions of the ravenwood teachers would teach you spells.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
X00X703 wrote:
I'm sorry but I just think that it gets a little boring only fighting fo the good side. So I think that in the tutorial Malistare should offer for you to join him and you get to chose if you want to and then whenever you log on, you can guard Malistare on Dragonspyre.

yea join the dark side. it would be asume.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone has posted this. I would literally have about $30.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
That would be wicked

The only problem with that is how would friends from opposite sides communicate and port? They couldn't do same things if worlds were changed around o. o