Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken tomb raider badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Hi im a Grandmaser pyromancer and i have done every quest in temple of storms and havent gotten the tomb raider badg, so please fix this or tell me what i am missing. Administrators please fix this i worked for a while doing all of the side quest.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
the tomb of the beguiler counts, so you have to complete that if you have not. If you have keep checking. Also, you may have forgotten a quest from a person in one of the tombs that is given after queen irisi. it is easy to miss, i believe its from the first guy in the ahnic or djeserit tomb. Just check for a quest from that guy or just keep checking!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Really because i read earleir that you dont have to th dungeon. well thanks for the info and i will be doing that dungeon soon to get that badge. :-D

Hero
May 02, 2009
There's also a spirit krok named Buikhu Djeserit that has a side quest, and doing it is required to get the tomb raider badge. When the preview quests were released, i noticed that quite a few wizards missed his quest, so you can check with him and see if you missed him; he's in the Djeserit family tomb, near the first preview quest chain boss (forget name).

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
teku09 wrote:
Hi im a Grandmaser pyromancer and i have done every quest in temple of storms and havent gotten the tomb raider badg, so please fix this or tell me what i am missing. Administrators please fix this i worked for a while doing all of the side quest.
try doing tomb of beguiler again, if you went in, talked to the mander, didnt finish the dungeon the quest dissappears

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
MSS11 wrote:
the tomb of the beguiler counts, so you have to complete that if you have not. If you have keep checking. Also, you may have forgotten a quest from a person in one of the tombs that is given after queen irisi. it is easy to miss, i believe its from the first guy in the ahnic or djeserit tomb. Just check for a quest from that guy or just keep checking!
PLZ tell me how to grt into the tomb of beguiler because I'm in Dragondpyre and have Krokosphinx Delver badge and like I said I'm in Dragonspyre and I NEVER could go into the dungeon but I've heard of it and helped my grand divener friend with it so I feel like an idiot not knowing how to get there. Plz help me :-(