Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest From Teacher not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I am a Storm student level 39 . I received a message from my teacher to do a quest to Defeat Plague Oni at Shirataki Temple and Collect the Plague Ooze to get my next spell card. I can't get into the Temple, the lighted circle don't light up and I can't get my spell. I Went back to the teacher and he tells me the same thing, I completed the first half with no problems , what am I doing wrong?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I believe that you have to get the Plague Oni series from Mooshu, as well. If I remember correctly, you get the quest "Release" from Sun Hing and go talk to Din Ho.

You can do both quests at the same time. While you're down there, be sure to pick up the Oyster near the Plague Oni's dojo.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
susie123456 wrote:
I am a Storm student level 39 . I received a message from my teacher to do a quest to Defeat Plague Oni at Shirataki Temple and Collect the Plague Ooze to get my next spell card. I can't get into the Temple, the lighted circle don't light up and I can't get my spell. I Went back to the teacher and he tells me the same thing, I completed the first half with no problems , what am I doing wrong?

I am having the same problem, but unlike you i fought Jade Oni, then i became a level 38. then my school teacher told me to talk to someone get the water, which i did, then go back to the school teacher, which i did.
He then told me to go fight Plaque Oni and collect Ooze.
It is the same temple where i just defeated Jade Oni, but when i get back and go inside the temple there is no Plaque Oni there?
Aggravating to because without doing that you can not get Triton Card.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I found out in order to get into the temple you have to complete all quest that is the last boss you fight on that side of moo shu then it will let you in and after you fight them you go to the other side. take people with you for this last quest it is hard.