Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frog pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have to say KingsIsle, this pet is absolutely great! His pedigree and stats could have been higher but whatever.

The way he hops around is just soooo amusing! i wasted like 15 minutes just spinning around and watching my frog hop around and around and around :-)

One day i decided to see its dance, so i placed him in my house and i made my character do the dance emote.

As soon as i saw him dance i sprayed Kool-Aid on my moniter and almost fell outta my chair from laughter!

I couldnt believe they made him do the Michigan frog dance. That almost killed me, it was brilliant! He would be the perfect pet if during his dance, a speech bubble appeared and he'd sing:

HELLO MY BABY
HELLO MY HONEY
HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

To any KingIsle member that sees this, PLEASE show this to the people who made the frog pet, and tell them what a great job they did.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:
I have to say KingsIsle, this pet is absolutely great! His pedigree and stats could have been higher but whatever.

The way he hops around is just soooo amusing! i wasted like 15 minutes just spinning around and watching my frog hop around and around and around :-)

One day i decided to see its dance, so i placed him in my house and i made my character do the dance emote.

As soon as i saw him dance i sprayed Kool-Aid on my moniter and almost fell outta my chair from laughter!

I couldnt believe they made him do the Michigan frog dance. That almost killed me, it was brilliant! He would be the perfect pet if during his dance, a speech bubble appeared and he'd sing:

HELLO MY BABY
HELLO MY HONEY
HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

To any KingIsle member that sees this, PLEASE show this to the people who made the frog pet, and tell them what a great job they did.
that made no sense and there is NO frog pet that does that or any of that k its just a fake

Survivor
May 12, 2010
lucky i spent 5 hours trying to get a pet from timmy icepick
i want one sooooooooo badly

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
There is a frog pet...

and it does do jumping and dances.

Instead of criticizing people for being correct, get your facts straight and stop accusing them.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
legoben1998 wrote:
it doesnt exsit dont unless your looking for the street sweeper pet but it dosent talk

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
smurfcam159 wrote:

HELLO MY BABY
HELLO MY HONEY
HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

that made no sense and there is NO frog pet that does that or any of that k its just a fake

i think she means the frogs in marleybone and there are sweeper pets. As far as the dance, I let all my paet walk around my yard and house and they can all dance. The cyclops is the BEST he does this old shuffle that tickles me and Minotaur is a funny dancer too.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
legoben1998 wrote:
it doesnt exsit dont unless your looking for the street sweeper pet but it dosent talk

Please rewrite that, that did not make sense, but there is a frog pet (the Street Sweeper).

Defender
May 30, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
legoben1998 wrote:

The street sweeper pet would be the "frog" pet the original poster was referring to. No, it doesn't talk but none of them do in the first place.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
asutton75 wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
legoben1998 wrote:

The street sweeper pet would be the "frog" pet the original poster was referring to. No, it doesn't talk but none of them do in the first place.

I think the op said that they wished the frog talked. The frog the op is compairing the pet to is from the old merry melodies cartoons. Way back when they showed Bugs Bunny cartoons on regular television.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:

HELLO MY BABY
HELLO MY HONEY
HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

LOL i never had a frog pet so i didnt know it does that! i like the idea and im thinking about headin over to mr icepick to farm him for one, and again like the idea. hope you enjoy it more! :-D :-D :-D

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
legoben1998 wrote:
well maybe it will one day. and legoben if you didnt already get one, hope you do get one!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
smurfcam159 wrote:

HELLO MY BABY
HELLO MY HONEY
HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

i think she means the frogs in marleybone and there are sweeper pets. As far as the dance, I let all my paet walk around my yard and house and they can all dance. The cyclops is the BEST he does this old shuffle that tickles me and Minotaur is a funny dancer too.
allot of pets do have funny dances like the seraph, i know because i have one, it goes left to right looking like its calming something down