Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas Elf card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Any chance you're able to make the Christmas Elf card that comes with the pet actually produce a Christmas Elf that attacks? Only reason why I'm asking is that the card says "Christmas Elf", but it's a fire elf that does the attacking. I believe it would be fun to actually have the attack match the card by let's say..... having a Christmas Elf come out of Santa's workshop or something along those lines.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
IceVyper wrote:
Any chance you're able to make the Christmas Elf card that comes with the pet actually produce a Christmas Elf that attacks? Only reason why I'm asking is that the card says "Christmas Elf", but it's a fire elf that does the attacking. I believe it would be fun to actually have the attack match the card by let's say..... having a Christmas Elf come out of Santa's workshop or something along those lines.

I think a christmas elf attack would be cool. An christmas elf could jump out of a pile of presents and shoot an ice arrow.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
IceVyper wrote:

I think a christmas elf attack would be cool. An christmas elf could jump out of a pile of presents and shoot an ice arrow.

Actually it should shoot a lego arrow or a toy arrow!

Hero
May 02, 2009
From what I've seen the Christmas Elf card may look like a normal fire elf, but the attack animation is different (as it's one of the fire elf hunter's natural attack).

Although I do agree on the aspect that other than the different animation the special spells should be unique to the special pets.

I like the idea of the christmas elf coming out of the presents while shooting arrows (animation could be the same as the fire elf, but different background and elf design).

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
koolboy222 wrote:
IceVyper wrote:

Actually it should shoot a lego arrow or a toy arrow!

That would be cooler then an ice arrow!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
zebulous wrote:
Plastic damage over time. Showers of blocks instead of flame.

A lego block would come out of the arrow and hit the person and do damage. Not sure how much it would do.