Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hmm i need help plz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2010
i am confused i buy a pet from the pet stor and the oet brings a card but i dont see it whats wrong

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
freding5 wrote:
i am confused i buy a pet from the pet stor and the oet brings a card but i dont see it whats wrong

You have to level the pet up to adult or ancient most likely. :)

ellie

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
freding5 wrote:

You have to play games in the pet pavillion and level it up to Adult or Ancient.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
koolboy222 wrote:
freding5 wrote:

You have to play games in the pet pavillion and level it up to Adult or Ancient.
my pet card is a baby

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
freding5 wrote:

Did you unlock Pet Pavilion first? Some pets require to be trained before they give you a card. They can go to Baby-Teen-Adult-Ancient-Epic.

Hope this helped!

~Grace Lighttamer, Cori, Mackenzie Soulthief and Grace Bane

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Yes, these other two wizards are right! :D Some pets that come with cards must be leveled up to either Adult or Ancient for you to receive the card. And remember, in order to receive the card from the pet and for it to be in your deck, you must equip the pet. If you ever unequip the pet with the card, the card will disappear from your deck. Be careful!