Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

be allowed 2 pick what lvl you want 2 fight i

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
We should be allowed to pick what lvl & what schools & what rank we want to fight in in rank arena matches just like it is in the practice matches where you can pick what lvl you want to fight, because I am getting tired of fighting people who own the same spells that my ice & fire wizards have when I END UP FIGHTING MY OWN SCHOOLS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT OR WHO I AM FIGHTING IN TILL WE GET INTO THAT ARENA, it would make things allot easier in arena if WE could be allowed to choose who WE want fight from any school & what rank WE want to fight & what lvl WE want to fight. :? and we would be allot less stressful if we had the ability to choose on who we want to fight.

SINCERELY,
Valkoor Titanblade lvl 50 Grandmaster of Fire
Blaze Icesword lvl 50 Grandmaster of Ice

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
You cant just have all you want. I think everything about the level if fine and picking what school you wanna fight is way far. No one would wanna battle balance and maybe a lot wont wanna battle storm because of bolt. And if you get to pick rank, if you are a warlord against a private, think how unfair it would be to the private.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
well as a storm and life person i agree there should be level constrictions like for levels 1-5 they fight with 6-10 11-15 16-21 and so one sincerly, Destiny Lifeblossom level 41 Private Taylor swift Private, Fiona level 5 warlord

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
This defeats the purose of pvp. Its suppose to be a surprise. You never know what your going to face, therefore, need to build your deck in a way that it will be good against any school you go against. Only advice i can give is keep changing your deck around every pvp match when you find out what you need and dont need. Eventually you will make the deck that is right for you, and is good enough to beat any opponent.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
RiskYourLife wrote:
This defeats the purose of pvp. Its suppose to be a surprise. You never know what your going to face, therefore, need to build your deck in a way that it will be good against any school you go against. Only advice i can give is keep changing your deck around every pvp match when you find out what you need and dont need. Eventually you will make the deck that is right for you, and is good enough to beat any opponent.

I have something to add about the right deck.
You should only use spells your school spells but tower, weakness, heals etc. No other school attack spell of course not including wands. It helped me get to warlord rank.