Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

strange things in dragonspyre academy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
first of all i am wondering why the death tree is still alive while all the other trees besides the fire tree are cut down. i am also wondering why the life school is completely destroyed with evidence of ti ever even existing.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
first of all i am wondering why the death tree is still alive while all the other trees besides the fire tree are cut down. i am also wondering why the life school is completely destroyed with evidence of ti ever even existing.

I am wondering the same thing.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
tickybomb wrote:

my guess might be that the ancient people of dragonspyre cut them down and took them some place safe from the Dragon Titan because there are the trees in wizard city that look like they probably came from there or something like that well its just a guess

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Several of us are hoping we get a quest some day involving the death tree!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
koolboy222 wrote:
tickybomb wrote:

First of all, the death tree is standing because it is already dead hence the name "DEATH TREE". Also, the fire tree stands becuase the dragon titan was quote "somewhat merciful towards his own scool (Cyrus Drake)." THe other schools and trees were either destroyed by the Dragon Titan or the trees were cut and taken to a safe place. I believe that they were destroyed. The only two that could survive the Dragon Titan's wrath were Death and Fire.