Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chain stunning AGAIN

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hello i need to talk to a teacher here or anyone official. People have found a way to chain stun. they stun earthquake stun earthquake i just do not belive it is fair to stun in pvp

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I see a lot of two storm player with two myth player teams in the ranked arena. When I see them I simply do not play ranked pvp. So evidently chain stunning turns me away from wanting to play ranked pvp and is still a problem.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
By your logic it isnt fair to attack, shield, or heal either. Stunning is a part of the game, so it is fair. And before you say I am probably a chain stunner, I am not

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
As of now it is "completely fair and not against the rules to chain stun." This however doesn't make it fair. Honestly it isn't fair at all. They shouldn't allow earthquake to remove the stun shields like it does with absorbs. As i have said many times, no game should allow a "win button" in pvp, such as chain stunning and not allowing them to hit.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
GREAT IDEA!
Get mad someone for using a spell! I wish I thought of that.
Whats next? Get mad at someone for healing too much?

Historian
May 15, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
GREAT IDEA!

chain stunner much?

your taking it WAY too personally
i agree Chain stunning has gotten to be a horrible issue
they need to make it so earthquake will NOT remove stun shields

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
GREAT IDEA!

that is not the point it is getting mad at someone for not letting you attack :x thats whats next. :?