Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 08-06-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
reese705 wrote:
why do you make dragonspyre so hard for wizards we always lose to bosses and its not very fun losing at all maybe make the bosses less harder and less health that would make it more fun and better for all wizards and why make life so weak life wizards only have fifth attack spells you should start making more spells for life
I got all the way through (mostly by myself) and I am a Life Wizard. Use some of your training points to get traps and shields from Krokatopia. I didn't have a lot of problems with Dragonspyre. :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
kinglime123 wrote:
i have an idea there should be a quest from the biggame hunter to duel some specaial monstors or something

What does the big game hunter do anyway? Why is he in the game? Did I miss a quest somewhere?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
*Balestrom calls*
Young Wizard, after some difficult blacksmithing, I have finally fixed the key to open the portal to Celestia. Come to me immediately!
*Ports to dorm, walks to Storm School*
Balestrom- Here is the key, take it inside Bartelby and plunge it into the socket
*Gets inside Bartelby, does what was told.*
Narrator-The portal opens a tiny bit but not enough to fit in but enough to get soaked.
*Walks back to storm school & talks to Balestrom*
Balestrom-Oh dear seems I must've forgotten the magical spiral dust. Take this to Lady Orial and let one of her fairies fix it.
*Gets to Lady Orial*
Lady Orial-You need some magical Spiral dust? Well no problem, go to one of my fairies and ask
*you take it to fairy and watch as it takes some dust from thin air and sprinkles 5 pieces of dust. Walks back to Balestrom*
Balestrom-GOOD JOB yound wizard! You should now be able to fit inside of the portal. So what are you waiting for? GET TO IT!
2,500 xp, 250 gold, goggles and nose pluggers awarded
Narrator-You get to the spiral door and open the Celestia spiral door to begin your new journey!

Sorry for the grammar if I messed something up..thanks for reading!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
In my opinion, there should be a revised quest that gives and optional blade for all the perspective schools in treasure card form and the area where such quests are done should reflect the blade card type. actually make instances around the procurement of treasure blades and other rare treasure cards that are highly sought after. also, there should be quests that announce the formula for various hybrid pets or something, this game in my thoughts, is losing it's following due to some select people sitting on knowledge that doesnt even make it to the message boards as they hoard the knowledge, and though there is alot of potential, none hear of it, as it is regulated. another thing, you guys gave us the impression that the pet growth system could be controled and influenced through technique, this is false advertisement and you guys should really disclose that the system regarding pets is random and cant be influenced and be honest. thank you.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
MB and DS both have good all world gathering quests (Hourglass and Obsidian chests). And Krok, MB and DS all have the ability to visually travel somewhere (boat in Krok, the airbusses in MB and the dragon in DS). Let's combine the two in Mooshu!

Don't have all the dialouge but starting in Mooshu (maybe in the dojo near the entrance to Yoshihito Temple) someone asks you to help him build a boat.
1. Gather wood in MB (similar to Smogger lead in), return to Mooshu
2. Go to Seamstress in Olde Town to get sail cloth
3. Semstress sends you on battle somewhere in WC, return to Mooshu
4. Go to the mander in front of the boat in Krok to get another boat part (rudder maybe)
5. Mander had one but a slave stole it so have to go battle for it, return to Mooshu
6. Go to Grizzle and speak to one of the bears near the nets to get another boat part
7. Bear sends you on battle somewhere in Grizzle, return to Mooshu
8. Assemble boat
And here is where the programers get annoyed but we really have fun: The boat takes you down the river to someplace we haven't been before!
9. Final boss battle with fairly hefty boss (2000+ health)

And we get the boat as a housing item for completing the quest. And 10,000 gold of course! (Okay, just kidding on the gold part).

Thanks for letting us come up with ideas!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Hello kingsisle! Your game rocks ,we all know. Every school has their own specialities like deaths can attack and take half, myths can summon mythical creatures, lifes can heal a lot, etc. etc. but lifes cannot attack as much as others can. Well here's an idea-
Create a new spell only for lifes ( primary school ) which can give 1000 damage and gives back the half to the summoner (caster) but if four players are on the summoner team then it will give 400 to summoner, 200 to other three players, but if 3 players are playing then 400 to caster and 200 to 2 other player, if 2 players are playing then 400 to caster and 200 to another player. You can make it able to learn with any quest. Here's how it will come if you like :)
Two very beautiful creatures will come in middle. One is a beautiful fairy wearing green dress and other is a male warrior wearing green dress. They both are shining. The warrior will do some actions with his sword and will damage 1000 , and then he makes a beautiful green and purple circle in front of the casters team and then the fairy will move her wand and then gives back health, and then, after giving health they both disappear with a beautiful music and colour ( green and purple )
I hope everyone will like it.
Brand Ruby Breath lvl 33 (magus life)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I think you should make wizard101 Harder I mean you took all the fun out of it in suken city they don't pull you of no more and what you have done to the arena perfect you should Keep it like that Well hope you liked my idea cya

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I think we should make our own quest. I would make mine sort of hard. First talk to Merle Ambrose. Then you have to talk to the fire ice and storm tree's . Then you have to defeat all the four boss's in plaza of conquests. then talk to Merle Ambrose and he will say "Good job young wizard. I hope you dont mind but i need one more thing from you." " Talk to the fire teacher and ask her if she has my registry book and if i might have it back?" So you go to falmea and get the book. return it to Ambrose and you get 130Gold 999rep and a peice of furniture.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I am too tired to think of dialogue right now, but maybe through in a quest for either grand level or celestia where the guy in the collapsed death school is kidnapped by one of the lobster people that came from celestia.

You get a message from merle abrose to go to the death school to hand the guy there his official teaching plaque.
When you get there, he is gone, but there is a hole in the corner that is filled with water. When you tell Ambrose about it, he sends you back to investigate.
This time, when you are at the hole, you notice a slight shimmer around the hole, then the game teleports your wizard to a underground cavern filled with water.
You see the death teacher guy in the corner and a lobster guy that tells you he needs the death teacher to teach his master the ways of raising the dead to make an army.
When you run up and face the lobster guy, two hermit crabs join his side. The battle needs to be extremely hard and solo for lvl 50+.
As for the drops, I will leave that to you guys because as a player, I would want a permanent mount, a pet, or lots of money. Possibly all three.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
braineeakman wrote:
Well, my idea isn't so much a quest as it is a completely new addition to Wizard101. Here's my idea...

Create something (a billboard, book pedestal, etc...) in every town center (the commons, regents square etc...) that allows wizards to team up with other wizards for any of that world's towers and dungeons. It will elimate that whole "waiting around, just hoping someone will walk up that needs this dungeon too" scenario and shave time off questing. Wizards can use it to join/create teams for any particular dungeon/tower for a quest, or just to find other people to farm with!

Here's an example...

I need to do sunken city, but none of my friends are online. what am I to do? just wait around near the sigil hoping someone will run up? no! go to the commons and look in the billboards. From there you can select which dungeon you need, click it then see a whole list of other wizards who need/want to do it too. Then you can create or join a team of wizards who all want to do your dungeon, once the team is full you will all be ported to the sigil and you're ready to go! It a great way to help wizards team up for a common goal! :D

hope you enojoyed my idea!

sincerly,
Valdus DeathWielder- grandmaster necromancer
Willaim StormForge- master diviner
Edward WillowWhisper- master theurgist
William DarkHeart- grandmaster sorcerer
Dakota DarkFlame- journeyman pyromancer
I actually like this idea!

Explorer
May 22, 2009
reese705 wrote:
why do you make dragonspyre so hard for wizards we always lose to bosses and its not very fun losing at all maybe make the bosses less harder and less health that would make it more fun and better for all wizards and why make life so weak life wizards only have fifth attack spells you should start making more spells for life
I think that Dragonspyre is not hard if you invite friends to join you in battle! If we make Dragonspyre easier then it would not feel like we accomplished anything! I am a life wizard and I can do pretty powerful attacks with the centaur card if I add some of those shields. Please think about my message! :D

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I have an idea for a side quest. All the previous ideas seem great, mine is part of a few prior requests.

Quest Name: School Master Professor Tourney
Quest Giver: Diego the Duelmaster
Given at LVL 48 after learning last spell/getting school pet

The tourney would include all the Ravenwood teachers, and Headmaster ambrose at last fight. Since it is a tournament I would suggest using instant area where only one on one fight, maybe in their respective school towers. Or an instant tower like Golem tower, with heals every level to make fights fair. (too make it a true tournament)

Narration:

Diego the Duelmaster: Wizard you have grown and shown strong potential mastering your spells. Here is the chance to master your teachers of the spiral. Beat them all and earn your place among them.
shown in quest help book;
(defeat Proffessors; Balestrom, Cyrus Drake, Falmea, Moolinda Wu, Lydia Greyrose, Dworgyn, and Alhazred)
[each teacher would duel with their respective tree as a pet or the lvl 48 pet]
{Drops; the hat, robe, shoes of the respective school teacher}

Diego the Duelmaster: Congratulations you have mastered your professors, now the true challenge is present. Show your worth and Duel Headmaster Ambrose himself!
shown in quest help book;
(defeat Headmaster Ambrose)
[ambrose would have Gamma as his duel pet]
{drops; Robe of the Headmaster, Headmaster's Hat of Wizdom, Boots of the Headmaster would look just like his outfit}

Diego the Duelmaster: I can't believe my eyes! You have beaten Headmaster Ambrose, you are truely a talented wizard and a School Tourney Champion!

Rewards:
Gamma the owl pet, 3000 gold, tourney trophy
Unlocked badge:
Proffesor Tourney Champion

Seth Silvershade

Explorer
May 22, 2009
This is my idea for a quest!
So you walk up to Merle Ambrose and he says : Oh no! A kyanite dragon (sorry if that is not what they are called!) just ran in here and stole my wand! I have so many things to do here though, so could you please go to Dragonspyre and defeat Kyanite dragons until you find my wand?There is award waiting for you if you help me...
Then you go dragonspyre and after about 4 dragons you find his wand.
The narrator says :"The kyanite dragon drops Merle Ambrose's wand before the dragon perishes."
When you go to Merle Ambrose back in Wizard City, Merle says "Oh!Thank you so much! If I didn't have my wand, I would hardly be a wizard! Here is your reward." Then you get 1070 experience and 200 coins.(if you decide to do my idea you could change the rewards). I really really hope that you liked my idea
!
:D

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
hey i read all of your guys post you guys have some good ideas i hope wizard101 can put in the best quest out of all and i liked the tower one with all bosses congrats i wish that one was put in

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Quest Name: Colousus Clash

Ambrose summons you. Ambrose, there is an earth quake going on here. Go to your teacher she will give you battle gear. Teacher, Oh No! I forgot the battle gear! Go get some iorn from the iorn golem i will inheret the gear with Example: Fire, magma Ice, iceicles. Complet that 520 XP 870 gold.

Now we need to drill a hole to get there go to krokatopia and get the super drill mach 12 to dig the hole. The guy in the pyrimid entrence (for got his name) had it last. Go to him 260 Xp 190 gold. dog in pyrimid, That! the mander slaves stole it and brake it and each took a peice. Go fight ten of e'm and get it back! You gotta fight like fifteen. Complete 670Xp 900 gold.

Teacher splended now ill fix it. good as new! now go dig! You drill you find a Colousus with a sledge hammer the sise of the dragon eye in DS! Colousus lord, you can not defeat me mwahahahaha! he has 6300 health you do beat him. Colousus lord NOOOOOOOOOOO Narater: you tell him that he is cause ing an earth quake Colousus lord, sorry i wanted to help the wizards i thaught you were undead up there can i help? Narater: you agree. Colousus lord worderful! 1000 Xp 2500 gold Ambrose, well done! gives you the colousus of your school with its card.

Blaze FireSpear Duncan DeathFlame.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Baron ("Bear"on) of Industry - a set of mid-level quests starting from Grizzleheim

Baron of Industry

1. Kojan Greyhammer: "I wonder if you might help me young wizard."

2. Kojan Greyhammer: "I've been corresponding with another young wizard, Regina Flamelton, in Wizard City. Could you take her this letter for me?"

3. Find Regina Falmelton in Golem Tower, Wizard City

4. Regina Flamelton: "Thank you! Oh, Kojan has used all the bronze I sent him! He'll need more."

5. Regina Flamelton: "I get my bronze gears from the Clockwork Golems in the tower. Could you get some for me? About 20 will do."

6. Collect 20 Bronze Gear from Clockwork Golems

7. Talk to Regina Flamelton: "Excellent. Now could you take the bronze back to Kojan for me?"

8. Talk to Kojan Greyhammer in Grizzleheim

9. Kojan Greyhammer: "Thank you wizard! This will come in very handy for making nails and hinges! Please take this as a token of my thanks."

Reward: 100 Gold, 50 XP

------------------------------------

Baron of Industry II
Requires - Krokotopia Access, Baron of Industry I

1. Kojan Greyhammer: "Young wizard, could I ask for your aid again?"

2. Kojan Greyhammer: "I always want new metals for my forge. Baldur Goldpaws, in Wizard City, told me that you might have access to new worlds."

3. Kojan Greyhammer: "Could you speak to a Tinu Bhak'mal in Krokotopia, and ask him about iron?"

4. Talk to Tinu Bhak'mal in Krokotopia

5. Tiny Bhak'mal: "Iron? Iron is rare in Krokotopia. Some of the gladiators in the arena would carry iron swords as special trophies. You might get some iron by defeating them."

6. Collect 5 Iron Swords from Sokkwi Brawlers

7. Talk to Kojan Greyhammer

8. Kojan Greyhammer: "Iron is rare in Krokotopia? Well, thank you for the iron swords. I can melt them down into something useful."

9. Kojan Greyhammer: "Please take this for your troubles."

Reawrd: 100 Gold, 50 XP

Baron of Industry III
Requires - Marleybone Access, Baron of Industry II

1. Kojan Greyhammer: "Wizard, you have been a friend. Could I ask for your aid yet again?"

2. Kojan Greyhammer: "I have heard that, in Marleybone, iron is so plentiful that it can be found lying on the ground. Can you bring some to me?"

3. Collect 5 Scrap Iron and 1 Spring

4. Talk to Kojan Greyhammer

5. Kojan Greyhammer: "This is fabulous! I will now be able to make toothpicks strong enough for the bears of Grizzleheim! You have done a great service!"

Reward: 100 Gold, 50 XP

Baron of Industry IV
Requires - Baron of Industry III

1. Kojan Greyhammer: "I would like to make steel. I have iron, thanks to you young wizard. I have coal and limestone. What I lack, however, is a forge hot enough for the task."

2. Kojan Greyhammer: "Can you talk to Korald Wayfinder? He designed my forge, and may know how to make it hotter."

3. Talk to Korald Wayfinder in Grizzleheim

4. Korald Wayfinder: "Kojan wants to make steel? His forge is the hottest I know how to make it."

5. Korald Wayfinder: "You may want to ask the Marleybonians. They seem to have enough iron and steel, they must know something about how to work with it."

6. Talk to Clancy Pembroke in Marleybone

7. Clancy Pembroke: "How to make a steel forge? Katzenstein would know, but good luck getting him to tell you."

8. Defeat Doctor Katzenstein and collect Forge Plans

9. Talk to Kojan Greyhammer

10. Kojan Greyhammer: "I can see I'll need to focus my heat on a smaller area. Thank you wizard! This is not payment enough."

Reward: 100 Gold, 50 XP, Water Fountain

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
braineeakman wrote:
Well, my idea isn't so much a quest as it is a completely new addition to Wizard101. Here's my idea...

Create something (a billboard, book pedestal, etc...) in every town center (the commons, regents square etc...) that allows wizards to team up with other wizards for any of that world's towers and dungeons. It will elimate that whole "waiting around, just hoping someone will walk up that needs this dungeon too" scenario and shave time off questing. Wizards can use it to join/create teams for any particular dungeon/tower for a quest, or just to find other people to farm with!

Here's an example...

I need to do sunken city, but none of my friends are online. what am I to do? just wait around near the sigil hoping someone will run up? no! go to the commons and look in the billboards. From there you can select which dungeon you need, click it then see a whole list of other wizards who need/want to do it too. Then you can create or join a team of wizards who all want to do your dungeon, once the team is full you will all be ported to the sigil and you're ready to go! It a great way to help wizards team up for a common goal! :D

hope you enojoyed my idea!

sincerly,
Valdus DeathWielder- grandmaster necromancer
Willaim StormForge- master diviner
Edward WillowWhisper- master theurgist
William DarkHeart- grandmaster sorcerer
Dakota DarkFlame- journeyman pyromancer

I think that is a totally cool and wonderful idea. I get so tired of waiting for someone to help with certain quest or having to post them on the board and than wait for a response, if I get one.

This one should really be consider.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
reese705 wrote:

dude really. i am a master life guy and have no problems in ds. cmon stop complaining u might as well put rattlebones in. Kingsisle has made the game so much easier. i remember on my gm myth the counterweights were a ton of floors now there just the top. Ds is not hard if you strategize.

The challenges set forth in the game are hard, but rewarding in which you work together(or solo) to ultimate victory.

So, stop complaining about things becuz it will be worth it in the long end when you can reach the greatest height in the game. Defeating Malistaire.

P.S. I think the bosses in DS are too easy and need to be more challenging I think it is more fun that way :D 8)

-Kyle Swiftriver-Grandmaster Myth
-Kyle Swiftriver-Master Theurgist Lvl 45
-Haley Sandwhiper-Grandmaster Balance
-Haley Drake-Master Necromancer Lvl 46

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
1. prof. greyrose says to you "Krokopatra just stole an experimental ice spell of mine that she can use to freeze all of krokotopia! You only have fifteen minutes to get it back!"
2. wizard must beat krokopatra in fifteen minutes
3. prof. greyrose says "Well done heres a reward for your trouble." reward: 350 experience, 230 gold

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I think a good idea would be instead of a wraith pet when you become a master of death what about a scarecrow pet. what do you think?

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
reese705 wrote:

I agree here! it should not be needed to have somebody help you every time you go defeat a boss! and i think we do need more life attack spells! It would make it easier if you lowered the health and had a little variation on the backgrounds and quests! here is an example for a new quest.

1.Cyrus Drake: This a step off the trail but we need to get rid of this lava and ruin if we are to build dragonspyre up again. Could you go to collosus boulevard and gather up the stinkweed for me? mindy pixiecrown will know what to do next.

2. the wizard must then gather 8 stinkweed and talk to mindy pixiecrown.

3. Mindy: Oh you need to get rid of lava? I could help you but those gobbler Gluttons stole my handbook, thinking it was a sandwich! could you get it back for me?

4. the wizard will then have to defeat the Gluttons until they obtain the book.

5. Mindy: Why thank you! Ok the book says to find an anchient scroll. The Balance teacher should be able to give you one. Then you need icy leaves. Kelvin might have some. Go and get those then talk to professor Drake.

6. Arthur wethersfield: " Oh an anchient scroll? here take this one."

7. Kelvin: " Icy leaves? Here take five of mine."

8. Narrator: " proffesor Drake puts the ingredients together and mashes
it into a poultice."

9. Proffessor Drake " Here is your reward. Now go to the lava crack below us and pour the poultice in.

10. Pour the poultice in the lava near prospector zeke and receive 2100 gold and 2000 exp and 4 taffy and 10 star fruit

Hope you like my idea! :) :-) :D :P Olivia lifedreamer

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I would like to see a fire bunny pet :D and an ice sword wand created and two headed dragon pet

Thank You
Karateguy

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
boys mounts:
a black colored horse with flaming eyes, hooves, tail and mane!

That's called a Nightmare.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I would like to see our pets get credit for bosses, like one point would do. We need more of an incentive to level them. The games get boring and with the number of pets there are to train. I spend more time in pet pavilion than I want. So say I fight Ivan SoulSinger, the pet that is helping me gets points for being present. Just a thought.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
okay here are my thoughts you should bring back trading of treasure cards you enhance. you should be able to buy training points back with gold. also I think the levels should go higher than 50 maybe become ancient or epic wizards insted of stopping it at 50. thanks Ill post more when I get some more ideas thanks for you time. Julia Rainsong.