Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 08-06-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Ambrose: "Hello young wizard, I am in need of your assistance again! A letter has been sent to me from professor Drake asking for some potions for his project, although I have ran out I remember giving some to professor Greyrose. Would you mind seeing if she has some left? ( talk to greyrose: 100xp) Greyrose: I'm afraid not, my snowmen took them all! If you could hunt some down you might be able to get one, good luck! Wizard defeats snowmen until potion is collected(earns 500xp and 27gold from snowmen) Greyrose: very good! you got one! take the potion to Headmaster Ambrose.(talk to amrbose 50xp) Ambrose: Oh thank you young wizard! Would you take the potion to Professor Drake? Professor Drake: Hmm well, It's not the exact potion I needed but very well, This will be good enough.(350xp/20 gold/furniture/ and a treasure card)

~Kelsey(fire) lvl50/Kelsey Storm(storm) lvl45

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
- When you hatch the same pet let us at least recoup half the gold it cost us to hatch when we sell it back to the vendor! (or at least get the opposite pet you were hatching with)
- have a looking for group chat or something similar to do dungeons
- have a need or greed option eg: so the fire guy doesn't get a death robe and the death guy doesn't get a fire robe
- have a request come up when people want to port to you, so they can't port to you and draw more mobs in when you are almost dead
- have more gold drop off of bosses!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I think everyone should get a pet from a quest for their school since it isn't always easy to do so.
1. The quest can start with Ambrose who says he needs to see you for a very important matter.
2. You see him and he say's " Young Wizard, Malistare's forces are becoming stronger each day and I need you to help even the tides of this war with evil", "I need you to go to (your schools main professor) to help you train to defeat a powerful enemy"
3. You see your main school's professor who tells you: "Young wizard, I'm about to teach you a new spell to help you defeat ( name of powerful new enemy). Meet me in (your school arena (the room that every school has across from its main school in ravenwood, that's never used. For death they would obviously have to be after they can get to the nightside and for balance i'm sure there's somewhere you could find) and prepare to battle me" (You could have this as a way to get one of the spells we get when we level so its not just go to your professor and here's your spell, good luck learning what it does. maybe around lvl 15 or 20. This would also let you fight someone of your same school and when you fight them they could give you hints or suggestions on how to better use your schools specific spells )
4. You defeat (or finish getting help without real battling) your professor who gives you a new pet from your school and says "Here is a pet for you to train to better help you defeat the evil forces malistre is conjuring"

Also, it would be really fun if we got options of what pet to choice from our school. maybe two or three choices. Or depending on how fast or how much more damage we do to defeat our professor will determine if we get the stronger or weaker pet. This would make players work even harder to get to these levels and not just create a lot of weak accounts. It would also get people more interested in the game since pets are the new best thing in Wizard101. Also, it would get people who aren't that interested in pets more interested and want to buy more pets to hatch or make stronger pets.
This could be completed with our without getting a new spell as well.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
from Calamity Earthwalker: the Quest for the Gaia Ruby
Ambrose sends quester to Falmea, who's lost the ruby. Falmea says magma ruby which holds the spark that created the spiral has been stolen. Lydia Greyrose helps create a robe to withstand the ruby's heat after you defeat 6 evil snowmen. Kelvin assists in making the robe stronger (10 defense against fire)when you gather frost from 3 ice spiders. Falmea then sends you to Krokotopia to speak to Z'ane. Z'ane says he's overhead 2 Marleybonians talking to a krok about a big pay day. You must defeat 4 Krok sentries to find out the ruby is in Marleybone. You go to Marleybone and speak with Bones. Bones sends you to a warehouse at the Ironworks, where you must defeat Old Smokey and a Level 5 boss. The ruby is recovered and Bones sends you back to Falmea. She takes the stone for safekeeping and your reward is 680xp, 1 robe (10 defense against fire) and 250 gold.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
tme103 wrote:
I have a good quest for lvl 25+. It will be called: Spelling the magic

Merle Ambrose, There you are. I need your help. Monster's from all over the spiral came and stole all the school spells. Go to Firecat alley and Cyclops lane and get all the cards from the monsters. Return to me when you got the spells Firecat Fireblade Bloodbat and humungafrog. In old town Narrator, Dark lightning strikes firecat alley and cyclopes lane. When you enter one Malistare, You will not win this time wizard. Narrator, Four Jade oni appear. After battle Proffesser Falmea, Come young wizard I need a favor to ask of you. Narator, you find the four missing cards. Proffesser Falmea, Talk to merle ambrose with the cards in this spiral pad. Merle Ambrose Good Job now all the missing cards will teleport back to us. Go give all the cards back to the teacher's. Merle Ambrose, Good now go to Dragonspyre and defeat the great spiral again but with a different entrance. Go talk to cyrus drake and he will tell you the entrance. Cyrus Drake, The entrance is in the anthenium. The tower of th spial there you will find the great spiral and find the green whisp through out dragonspyre to open it. Then talk with the ghost of sylvia drake in it. Sylvia Drake, Go up the greatspyre to defeat the titan master. Make it quick or he will summon the titan dragon and destroy the spiral. Return to me when your done ( titan master is balance and fire ) Titan master, You fool you wont win. after batlle titan master, HOW HOW CAN THIS BE Sylvia Drake, Go to merle ambrose about this Merle Ambrose, The spiral is saved now return to your normal studies.

Rewards, 50,000 gold, Titan Dragon pet gives one card fire dragon, 50,000 exp and great spiral.

Thank you from
Trevor FireSword Lvl 25 fire apprentice
THATS AWESOME! but 25? make it 50+ also, 5000 gold and 5000 exp

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I would love the option to trade reagents, gold, and pet snacks between my characters. Perhaps creating a tab in the shared bank for these things? Please?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
mydiony wrote:
ok so my idea is you cant get to lvl 50 without doing this quest
grandmaster trials

ambrose"you must defeat 3 bosses from every worlds" (rank set from that world)
reward 2000 gold
ambrose" now to become a full grandmaster you have to defeat me in a match head to ____(somewhere in the spiral)
reward insta-grandmaster 4000 gold and owl pet (with card)

Ain't that a little far fetched I mean come on... You need to work for a grandmaster. Hard quests and progress.
~Kelsey(fire)lvl50/Kelsey Storm(storm)lvl45

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
PreQuest: Morganthe's Dastardly Deed
Given by: Merle Ambrose
The Quest "Penny the Evil":

1. Merle Ambrose, "Morganthe has taken all the wizards from Wizard City and has begun to train them so that she can continue on to Krokotopia.
Merle Ambrose, "One of those Wizards are Penny Dreadful. I'm not sure why but she was the main focus of Morganthe. She thinks she has lots of potential.
Merly Ambrose, "I tried to get past her but to my surprise, she defeated me. I need you to defeat Penny Dreadful so that we can move on and make sure she doesn't get Krokotopia!

2. New Goal: Defeat Penny Dreadful in Hedge Maze in Unicorn Way in Wizard City.

3. Penny Dreadful (mind controlled), "You don't stand a chance against Morganthe! Malistare is weak compared to her plus you'll never get passed me!

Penny Dreadful is a Death Wizard and has 8000 Health. Her spells are Spirit Shield, Life Shield, Deathblade, Death Trap, Elemental Blade, Wraith, Weakness, Skeletal Pirate, and a third ranked spell of whatever school you are the opposite of.

4. Penny Dreadful, "Oh thank you for freeing me from that spell from the Krokonomican!
Penny Dreadful, "The power was too hard for me to handle. I think you have bigger problem right now though. Morganthe should be in Krokotopia by now..."

5. New Goal: Talk to Merle Ambrose in The Commons in Wizard City

6. Merle Ambrose, "That's wonderful young wizard! Penny Dreadful is back to normal now. However, I was not able to accomplish my task... Morganthe escaped.

Quest Complete!
Reward:
3000XP
305 Gold
Penny's Footwraps (Boots - Give you 200 health and 150 Mana and gives you once card - Wraith)
Leads to: Krokotopian Invasion

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Only pressing thing i can think of is a group finder for quests and instances. Another thought is there needs to be an alternative way to obtain black pearl other than farming black lotus. Perhaps there should be a repeatable quest (long or short) where the reward is a random amount (1 to 5) of black pearl. Maybe a side quest while you’re on it to get a little extra for defeating some other hard encounter and it would not be available until level 50. Probably be good to keep game balance by putting a 1 time per day limit on it.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
A reall good idea i think is that Grizzlehiem should give more exp for the quest most give like 200 exp give more please :D.

Also when ever you finish a world yu should get some crowns to help with the next area and stuff :D.

Last thing is that free to play players should get all of wizard city then they dont just sign up do those first few quest and then get off forever.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THI DAY AND PLZ AT LEAST TAKE ONE OF MY IDEAS TY AND BYE!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Here is my quest idea:

Quest name: The Archives (If there's something like this, I apologize.))
1: Ambrose: Young wizard, Lady Oriel in Unicorn way, is in trouble. Please, could you go over and check on her?
2: Oriel: Why hello young wizard! I need your help, 2 days ago we found this secret passage in the maze! Please, could you check it out for me?
3: Narrator: Youfind a door with a stone pushing out. You extend your hand, pushing it in, and a door in the wall creaks open.
4: Historian: (The Historian is basically a bad guy who can summon old bosses)
How did you find my secret entrance? No matter, I shall deal with you! Krokopatra, Oni, Nightshade and Juton, COME TO ME! (He summons stronger forms of the bosses you have to fight)
5: Historian ((After you finish the bosses)) How...how...How did you defeat them?! If they are too weak to stop you, I shall finish you MYSELF!
(The enemys can have whatever spells you want, KI, but I was thinking the Historian would be balance.)
6:Historian (After you beat him) Noooooo!
7: Narrator: The historian falls to the ground, and vanishes into sand.
8: Lady Oriel: Thank you young wizard! You have saved us, Again!
9: Rewards: ((How ever many experience you want, KI.)) 1000 gold, Dirk of the medic ((Life))imporves healing power going out nad in by 20% Dirk of wild flames, improves fire damage by 40% Dagger of tidal waves plus 40% storm Stone knife of darkness plus death damage 40% Knife of pure balance plus 40 balance% Glass dirk of snowstorms plus 40% ice Athame of mythical tales plus 40 balance% ((If these are overpowered, feel free to adjust them.))

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
i want tormugawa the evil to allow other people come and help the person fight him he really hard to beat so it would be nice to allow friends to help

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
This --> Great Idea!
(also, please please please no more "Collect 20 bear claws... did not collect bear claw... I don't mind drop quests, but arbitrary numeric kill quests are dull.")

braineeakman wrote:
Well, my idea isn't so much a quest as it is a completely new addition to Wizard101. Here's my idea...

Create something (a billboard, book pedestal, etc...) in every town center (the commons, regents square etc...) that allows wizards to team up with other wizards for any of that world's towers and dungeons. It will elimate that whole "waiting around, just hoping someone will walk up that needs this dungeon too" scenario and shave time off questing. Wizards can use it to join/create teams for any particular dungeon/tower for a quest, or just to find other people to farm with!

Here's an example...

I need to do sunken city, but none of my friends are online. what am I to do? just wait around near the sigil hoping someone will run up? no! go to the commons and look in the billboards. From there you can select which dungeon you need, click it then see a whole list of other wizards who need/want to do it too. Then you can create or join a team of wizards who all want to do your dungeon, once the team is full you will all be ported to the sigil and you're ready to go! It a great way to help wizards team up for a common goal! :D

hope you enojoyed my idea!

sincerly,
Valdus DeathWielder- grandmaster necromancer
Willaim StormForge- master diviner
Edward WillowWhisper- master theurgist
William DarkHeart- grandmaster sorcerer
Dakota DarkFlame- journeyman pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Dear professor falmea,

My friend dylan is scared of being banned because people keep false reporting him for things he doesnt do he has been muted 3 times and suspened once. so he is frightened of getting his account banned he has put a lot of money towards this game and has helped a lot of people in the game i would like you to change thing to the reporting system because people are getting unfair treatment from the reports. please consider changing this thank you very much for you time.

sincerely,
chase silvermask
grandmaster sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Snowstar1 wrote:
you need a pet for this quest
1. ambrose says that there a small hole in the middle of the pet pavillion. he needs you to go check out the hole
2. you look inside the hole and see a blue light glowing from inside, but the hole is too small for a human to fit into
3. you report this to ambrose
4. ambrose needs you to see what's inside the hole, so he gives you the ability to turn into your pet to explore it
5. you walk in front of the hole and turn into your pet
6. when you go inside, there is a whole world. you try to turn human again, but some magical force prevents it
7. you report all this to ambrose, and ambrose tells you that a creature called a (you guys can decide the name of it) must have dug it. it is the only one in existence, and it wants to keep humans out because they could probably defeat him, so that's why there is the force that prevents you from becomiong a human. apparently it gains power underground, and it will be a while before it reaches full power. ambrose tells you that the creature must be stopped before it reaches full power, or it will take over the above ground world too, so he tells you to go and defeat him as your pet.
8. the underground is a full world just for pets, and there are a whole bunch of worlds, just like above ground. however you progress through this world as your pet

I think that is a good idea
but you need to make it where some of the pets have to crouch down
because some of the pets are tall compared to others

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
this is my request for storm wizards at level 20 and up... go to halstrom balsrom for the ''quest of zues'' were you go is go to pet pavilion and go to the hatchery... ask the hatcher if you have the pet... and he'll give you a prt triton... please do this! sincerely matthew mythflame ...
:)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I agree
hunternana wrote:
:-)thats good idea
braineeakman wrote:
Well, my idea isn't so much a quest as it is a completely new addition to Wizard101. Here's my idea...

Create something (a billboard, book pedestal, etc...) in every town center (the commons, regents square etc...) that allows wizards to team up with other wizards for any of that world's towers and dungeons. It will elimate that whole "waiting around, just hoping someone will walk up that needs this dungeon too" scenario and shave time off questing. Wizards can use it to join/create teams for any particular dungeon/tower for a quest, or just to find other people to farm with!

Here's an example...

I need to do sunken city, but none of my friends are online. what am I to do? just wait around near the sigil hoping someone will run up? no! go to the commons and look in the billboards. From there you can select which dungeon you need, click it then see a whole list of other wizards who need/want to do it too. Then you can create or join a team of wizards who all want to do your dungeon, once the team is full you will all be ported to the sigil and you're ready to go! It a great way to help wizards team up for a common goal! :D

hope you enojoyed my idea!

sincerly,
Valdus DeathWielder- grandmaster necromancer
Willaim StormForge- master diviner
Edward WillowWhisper- master theurgist
William DarkHeart- grandmaster sorcerer
Dakota DarkFlame- journeyman pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
BARTLEBY'S CREATION.

Once you have done the final quest in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim, Bartlebey calls you. You go and talk to him, he says " I still dont have my eye of history so its hard for me to remember what has happened. But there is one thing i do remember for sure, the creation of the spiral. Now i fear i will never get my eye back so it's time to make a new one. As you can see i cant move, so you have to do all the work." " Wizard this mission will take a long time to do, I need you to defeat every monster on on all the 5 worlds. Then come back to me for the other part." (4000 xp, 500 gold, Once you do that you go back). " Ahhh, I thought you forgotten about me. Doesnt matter, Now i need you to kill the finall boss on every world, for grizzleheim you have to kill the Jotun and The Coven. When you do that come to me." (no xp, no gold, once you finally do it you go back to him) " I sensed you beating them all. Now i Have to tell you the grave news that you wont like. The only way now to make my new eye is to talk to my sister. But I dont feel her anywhere in spiral, There is only one place where she can be then. Now young wizard theis place will test your witz, and your strength, you can bring eighth people in this dark place. You have to go to the Underworld, I cant remember all about it but i do know this if you thought the warehouse was hard, you will not survive this. This place will change you all together. The last bosses you will need all the luck you can get. You will face The Jotun and The Coven, plus Malistaire, and Orrick Nightglider( from Briskbreeze). These bosses may seem easy but there not, they have increased health(I cant say how much) and there attack cards are stronger then none seen before. Now wizard I see if you dont want to do its alright. You Do? Hmm i cant feel happy for you, just to let you know if your group dies you guys have yo wait a week before doing it again". Now go share this dreaded new to ambrose and the other teachers now". (you go to ambrose and the other teachers, you tell them what you have to do) They shake there heads and mutter quietly to each other. Then Ambrose speaks to you in a quiet harsh tone " Young wizard we dont know what it is done there only Malistaire does and he is down there, go and prepare yourself, you cant use treasures." Your about to walk out when your school teacher stops you " Take this, you can only use this once use it when your in a desperate place, this card will do wonderous things but you can use it ONLY once. It will pop up in the time of need. It has the power of all of us even Bartlebey". ( instant lvl up, 50,000 gold for completing this, full grand set for any school you want)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
My brother and I love playing Wizard101 we would like it if you guys put in something like a pet walker you know that leash that can walk multiple dogs well what about making an accessory that you can equip that allows you to walk multiple pets accept only one pet is allowed in the arena. my bother would like it if you guys would make higher levels and more school types types like water air etc. and I'd like to suggest that you guys make the world the gobblers used to live in. oh and i thought of a new death card you could make. grave robber brings back some cards you discarded and maybe steals life from the opponent. oh and can you make a new sound for the scarecrow card it sounds just like the ghoul. My brother would also like it if you guys did like a free member day where everyone can be a member for one day. Thanks for reading our suggestions we hope some of them make it into the game.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
a few ideas:
1)why not have bosses that drop pets drop less other items (like clothes, rings, snacks, ect.) so that its easier to farm those pets and make the 1 out of 100 chance 20 out of 100 chance.
2) how about dropping the hatching age for pets from adult to teen?
3) TRADING PETS, CLOTHES, AND HOUSING ITEMS! what if a wizard doesn't want a pet? or can't wear there bran new clothes? why do they only have two options? keep it or sell it? we do it in real life don't we? why should we get banned for doing it in the game? this game would be better if we could (not that its not great already )

chelsea dragonblade- grandmaster necromancer
terri thunderfinder-magus sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
new pets!

Triton:gives triton card at adult (storm)
Moolinda wu: gives rebirth card at epic (life)
Draconian:gives 2 meteor strike cards at teen (fire)
Frost giant: gives frost giant card at epic (ice)
Blue mander: gives mander minion card at adult (balance)
Humongofrog:gives earthquake at adult (myth)
Vampire: gives 2 vampire cards at adult (death)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Dear Wizard101 Staff,
I am excited for Celestia to be out soon, I am ready for those new quests to become level 60. Although, I do have some ideas for Wizard101. Hatching is a fun process to me, but I've never been able to do it. I've seen my friends walking around with their hatched pets. I think hatching should be in crowns or coins.
Thank you,
Wizard Vanessa Sandcaster

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I would like to see a quest given once you reach a pvp ranking of 3000. The quest giver could be Diego. Defeat the Diego challenge. Step one win a pvp battle against malistair one vs one. Step to defeat Jade oni and malistair to vs to. Step three defeat malistair Jade oni and the end boss from marleybone (just cant remember his name) three vs three. Step for defeat four random class school spell trainers in a four vs four. These pvp battles should use the highest level spells in the game, and use them with skill (no pip wasting) including the correct shields and heals. The rewards should be advanced pvp or in game armor that is clearly superior. Also defeating this quest would open a new quest with the guy from the pet hatchery. In this quest you must defeat a long drawn out and very difficult dungeon that pushes each wizards skill to the max. The mobs in the dungeon should not need to cheat just allow them to use the proper level spells with skill. This dungeon should also include an end boss that drop very rare loot such as armor and pets. Completing this quest would allow you as a reward to pick a pet that you have made and change its spell card to the correct school damage for its card. For example if i have a ice hydra i would be able to cast the hydra pet card spell and the pet would cast ice three times instead of fire ice storm. Another example would be Grimzilla, this pet would cast a death stormzilla spell instead of the regular storm spell.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
toontown8 wrote:
GH needs some badges given out (in general), a quest for all level 30 and aboves, yielding LOOT of plenty! Possibly a task where we must defeat Cyrus Drake like 5 times or something like that. The reward is being the Nice Myth Teacher for the day. Our 2 cents. (Me and the kids!) special badges for those skilled grandmasters that take down big bosses with only their class spells, no treasures, test of skill in class, so to speak.
i know right. i was so disapointing when i finish zeke quest i didnt get no GH badge from it.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hi me and a friend were thinking why not have a new power spell. we came up with mant ideas but a school teacher gives a quest. then you simply head on over to mooshu and head to jade palace. their to talk to jade warrior and gives you school card. we just love new things :D

Sincerly,
Brian Nightshade/ master necromancer
Kelly Emeraldshard/ grandmaster diviner
Samantha Nightshade/ initiate necromancer