Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character slots & a barber shop.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I think there should be enough character slots to make one wizard from each school. It would also be nice to have a barber shop / salon, to allow wizards to change their appearance.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I agree with the barber shop / salon idea. Sometimes when you change equipment you wish you could change your hair and even eye color as well. More character customization just allows the game and everyone in it to look better and the better you look the more you tend to like your character and who you are.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Why do you need a charater for each school? With 2 schools per charater that is only 14 variations. The extra slots are for family members. One person should only have 3 charaters maximum.

On the other hand, I like the barber shop idea.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:
Why do you need a charater for each school? With 2 schools per charater that is only 14 variations. The extra slots are for family members. One person should only have 3 charaters maximum.

On the other hand, I like the barber shop idea.

Actually, I only meant enough character slots for a wizard using each school as their primary school. There are 7 schools, so seven character slots. That way you could have a storm, ice, fire, death, myth, life, and a balance. How you spend trainig points for secondary magic is up to you.