Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

International where?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Ok, knowing the game is international explains why you see 50 menu-only chat students running around at 3 in the morning U.S. time but what countries is wizard 101 in? Cities? Welcome Intl. Students to Wizard 101.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
plumblossum wrote:
Ok, knowing the game is international explains why you see 50 menu-only chat students running around at 3 in the morning U.S. time but what countries is wizard 101 in? Cities? Welcome Intl. Students to Wizard 101.

Well for one thing, international means everywhere around the world. I think you know that, and to make things less confusing I'm currently in Europe.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm quite aware of what International means, thank you which is why I am excited. Canada which is the closest country to us is mostly english speaking. Another country close to us is Mexico. Although they are close to the U.S.A., they are considered international as well. Europe is only one continent. Are there other Continents or countries that play Wizard 101. Please don't put cities but countries/continents are welcome. Thanks for all who contribute to the post.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008