Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft : Iron Craft Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
where do I get the crafting card called Iron Craft Dragonspyre
Where is Nessa Lightblade at ?
I looked all over dragonspyre and I can't find her :(
Please anyone help

Tasha lvl 48

Adherent
May 20, 2010
She runs the furniture shop in Dragonspyre.

When you enter the Atheneum, go over the bridge and up the ramp, then take a right, towards the Tower Archives. Her shop is the second door on the right.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Iron craft Dragonspyre is not a crafting recipe card , It is the name of a quest. It is the quest you are given after completing the needle quest.

The iron craft quest will ask you to build two crimson book stands. The recipe can be bought from Toshio is MooShu's Jade Palace.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
colagada wrote:

When you enter the Atheneum, go over the bridge and up the ramp, then take a right, towards the Tower Archives. Her shop is the second door on the right.

I still can't find it and i try to go into every door on the right i can't enter into any of the doors :( this is getting to be more of pain in my butt then what it is worth

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
tashacatlin wrote:
colagada wrote:

I still can't find it and i try to go into every door on the right i can't enter into any of the doors :( this is getting to be more of pain in my butt then what it is worth

colgada gave very astute and accurate instructions, when you enter the shop turn to your right she is there next to the door in the shop.