Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feeling riped off

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Why open the chest that cost crowns to get the items? i am so tired of spending my real money for somethig i cant use, seems i always get the "school only" items from the chest, what a waste of my crowns. There not even worth selling i game for gold. I really feel if were going to spend real money on those crowns and open those chest they should be universial items not school only. i have wasted a lot of crowns just to get something useless. I think my crown buying days are comig to a close. I have been looking for better gear so i can get past that impossible boss General Stormclaw i am about to give up on this game totally, all three family members feel the same way.

These chests give you the opportunity to either spend time repeating the dungeon to access the boss again, for another chance at his dropped items, or to bypass the time it takes and pay Crowns for another chance at the same items.

If you don't want to spend the Crowns, you'll need to spend the time.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I agree with Zeke. Remember this: its a choice, your choice. If you don't like the result of your choice, don't blame others, live with the choice and move on.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
i know it is my choice but like the clothing items in the mall, those items in those chests should be useable by all schools.That is all i am saying. i dont mind spending time on the quests i love to quest, i have been playing for over 1 year almost 2. Just saying those items should be like the ones in the mall since your spending real money.