Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Defeating Mr. Incinereator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
No matter how long I try but I can't seem to defeat him. I level 28 and I'm a fire wizard. Is the reason beacase i only have 1013 health? Am I too weak? Please Help!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Get a second deck (preferable one that has a different name). Load it up with your Fire Shield and your Fire Prism. Have an Ice wand. Don't put any Damage-Over-Time spells in it (elf, link, heck hound, scald, fire dragon).

Run down to the Bazaar and buy 10+ Fire Prism treasure cards. Fill the sideboard of your second deck with them.

Use this deck whenever you are fighting Fire. Put the Fire Prism on your enemy before any traps. If he has a shield before your put the Fire Prism on him, remove it by using your Ice wand.

If your Fire Prism is taking too long to show up in your deck, discard something you don't need and draw the Fire Prism treasure card and use that.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Odd as it may seem, Mr. Incinerator is Storm school and uses mainly Death magic. The Clinker minion is also Storm school and uses Storm and Myth magic.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
colagada wrote:
Odd as it may seem, Mr. Incinerator is Storm school and uses mainly Death magic. The Clinker minion is also Storm school and uses Storm and Myth magic.

That is odd.

Well, my previous post will work well for you whenever you need to fight Fire monsters.

For these 2, I would load up on your Pixies and Ice/Storm shields. Blades and traps are a must. Probably would refrain from using your damage-over-time cards.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
OMG i know what you mean..i am magus and still cant deafeat him so your definatly not too weak :-) I mean i went in alone 2 (( which isnt smart lol )) but still he is hard..gonna try it with friends lets hope that works