Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pigs walking out of map?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
LOL, this is the funniest glitch I have seen yet! I was battling in moo shu and a ninja pig walked over the circle and out of the map.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
you should hear this one,one time i was in shirakita temple and after you pass the desiesed water spirits you see those pigs one time i saw them walking into the bamboo forests and never came back.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
thats not a glitch its lag in your game.if you ever see anyone get disconnected they look as though they are walking through walls.

its lag in your internet and game play!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Cinder234 wrote:
you should hear this one,one time i was in shirakita temple and after you pass the desiesed water spirits you see those pigs one time i saw them walking into the bamboo forests and never came back.
yeah, i keep seeing the same thing. LOL, the first time i saw that i laughed so hard. idk why, but it was just funny to see

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Orca wrote:
LOL, this is the funniest glitch I have seen yet! I was battling in moo shu and a ninja pig walked over the circle and out of the map.

ya my friend was afk on the grass thinking that he would be safe and it was so funny watching a pig walk right in to him i was just :? standing there lol

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Lisandria wrote:
thats not a glitch its lag in your game.if you ever see anyone get disconnected they look as though they are walking through walls.

its lag in your internet and game play!
really? cause i dont recall ninja pigs being able to lose connection, btw i was watching these big pigs at shiratatki temple, all going forward, and then they all TURN and go through the forst they came out later where they arent supposed to be

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
You can do this yourself. It doesnt show up on your screen but other players see you slide out of the map, it looks pretty funny. You do this by holding down up/w and then click the top bar of the screen (must be in 800x600) and it causes lagg in your game. Do it at your own risk, sometimes with old computers it can crash your computer. Nothing on your computer will be damaged, but it is a waste of your time.