Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
I was in Marleybone and this lower level ported into our battle. he said "oops sorry" and my friend suggested that he fled. He said no, so i said "flee noob." he started whining and in return threatened to report. he stated that he worked with kingsisle or something and said "brb, i will have them ban you." i said stating that would get him reported but he said he did work with kingsisle. I dont see why i should be reported, and i dont know if i should report him. Can a staff member or someone please reply?

KingsIsle Support employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

We also regularly scan the chat logs, and this player will likely be banned for falsely impersonating a KingsIsle Employee.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Thank you zeke! to mention, me and my friend asked him where his badge was, but he stated that he helped kingsisle support, not work with them. So i am not sure if this is considered impersonating an employee

Administrator
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Oh i will keep that in mind. i should have reported i apologize i just wasn't sure if i would be wrong myself.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If somebody says they work for KingsIsle, and they can't produce the badge to prove it, report them immediately. It's that simple.

Calling the person a "noob" was rude, as was ordering him/her to flee.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
rude indeed, i agree. However, "being rude" is not a reportable offense, so even if he reported me it would be a false report.