Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is the Satyr being fixed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I play life as my main class and so I am very picky about their spells. When I had first gotten the life colossus pet (can't remember the proper name) thee sound for the attack was not in sinc with the animation. I was sooooo super happy to realize that this had been fixed and now it works properly. However, since the time that it was fixed the satyr spell has been broken where he just moves awkwardly on one leg and then does his flip. I'm just wondering when this will be fixed because the satyr spell is very popular, I see it used all the time an it drives me nuts to see the animation so messed up. Please please fix it as soon as you can!!! Thanks :-P

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Also can you try to fix the music notes too.Now it's this wierd orange instead of blue like before.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Dalicon wrote:
I play life as my main class and so I am very picky about their spells. When I had first gotten the life colossus pet (can't remember the proper name) thee sound for the attack was not in sinc with the animation. I was sooooo super happy to realize that this had been fixed and now it works properly. However, since the time that it was fixed the satyr spell has been broken where he just moves awkwardly on one leg and then does his flip. I'm just wondering when this will be fixed because the satyr spell is very popular, I see it used all the time an it drives me nuts to see the animation so messed up. Please please fix it as soon as you can!!! Thanks :-P

I agree TOTALLY with you it is annoying me and i use it like 10 times every battle since i have reshuffle and my pet also gives a card

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
Yes, this is very annoying. Also, the phoenix spell needs to be fixed as well. After the phoenix bursts out of the ground, it just freezes in mid-air, without any flames coming out of it. This too looks bad and needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Egaad wrote:
Yes, this is very annoying. Also, the phoenix spell needs to be fixed as well. After the phoenix bursts out of the ground, it just freezes in mid-air, without any flames coming out of it. This too looks bad and needs to be fixed.

It does this pause to allow blades or traps to do their thing. There really isn't much they can do. It will still pause even if you don't have any blades or traps out.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Hafian wrote:
It does this pause to allow blades or traps to do their thing. There really isn't much they can do. It will still pause even if you don't have any blades or traps out.

No.The animation used to be fine. It is completely freezing up. This has nothing to do with the "pause" you are referring to.
The seraph's voice is messed up again also. She now says "Ei-I- O" instead of singing like she used to.

I don't know why KI is notoriously slow about fixing these simple bugs. They all broke after one of their game updates.I think it was the pet update that caused these errors.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I believe it's gonna be fixed when Celestia is released. As for the phoenix spell, idk.