Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Can't Seem to Finish the Iron Works!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Okay, first thing when i open the first door i accidentally press the button on the keyboard ( the 1 end i think) and it ports me back to reagent square! and i always too forget to mark my spot. The next time i go in someone asks me to help them and i say no so, i move on then someone else asks me! so i just port to them to get it over with, again forgetting to mark my spot.

do i just ignore them and finish the dungeon?

Destiny D. lv 33 Fire wizard

Survivor
May 09, 2010
that problem is actually a simple one, just say that you are busy in a important dungeon and you cant help them right now. but be polite about it otherwise they will hate you and take you off their friend list immediately.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I always respond that I am in a dungeon and all my friends understand that.

If I really need help, I will wait on my friend to help me.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
xoine wrote:
Okay, first thing when i open the first door i accidentally press the button on the keyboard ( the 1 end i think) and it ports me back to reagent square! and i always too forget to mark my spot. The next time i go in someone asks me to help them and i say no so, i move on then someone else asks me! so i just port to them to get it over with, again forgetting to mark my spot.

do i just ignore them and finish the dungeon?

Destiny D. lv 33 Fire wizard

this link will take you to where you can change your end key to something else other than port to commons.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/20287.ftl#104601

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You either need to ignore, change end key assignment, both, or work a deal, have them help you finish then help them, that way you both finish.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Ok, not to brag or anything, but I finished the Ironworks by myself when I was lvl 30.It was easy, in my opinion, but if you need help we could meet up in game so I could help you. wizard's name is Laura Dreampetal,she is lvl 35 , and her school is Life. Meet me in Golem court @7:00 PM EST if you want to finish the Ironworks.Reply if you will accept.