Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst job in the spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
It has to be librarian. Not only does no one return books, they don't even report them stolen. If it wasn't for we players, the libraries of the spiral would be empty! I'm still surprised how many lost books that we have to track down. I'll admit it's a valid quest trigger, but I just feel bad for Harold and Zan'ne.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
This is true. But I would still love to work in the Wizard City Library. I love books, and it's always quiet in there. And haven't you always wished you could get past the ropes and go further into the library? It looks really cool in there.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
cocopig3912 wrote:
This is true. But I would still love to work in the Wizard City Library. I love books, and it's always quiet in there. And haven't you always wished you could get past the ropes and go further into the library? It looks really cool in there.
You can get jobs in wizard101?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
cocopig3912 wrote:
you cant

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Not to mention our nice, old, dead librarian Milos Bookworm over in Dragonspyre. Although they don't really have books. They have crystals! But yea, Ommnibus of Balance from Zan'ne, The entire Complete History Collection from Harold, The Rota of Reading from Milos.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
cocopig3912 wrote:

No, this is all hypothetical. But it would be awesome if we could.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Jobs would be nice given after you actually finish all the quests and you spend your cash on things like treasure cards, hatching and other pet stuff, gear and editing colors or clothes or whatever, you run out kind of quick. And the quickest way to even get a lot of your gold back is to buy a lot of crowns. Farming enemies from all over the spiral would take a very long time and selling wouldn't get you a lot unless you are selling a lot of equipment which would require a lot of dueling,

jobs would be a nice addition to 101.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
the worst job title goes to the poor souls cleaning up after the gobblers. yuck

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
narlethotep wrote:
It has to be librarian. Not only does no one return books, they don't even report them stolen. If it wasn't for we players, the libraries of the spiral would be empty! I'm still surprised how many lost books that we have to track down. I'll admit it's a valid quest trigger, but I just feel bad for Harold and Zan'ne.

I also would love being librarian. I wish they had another room in the library.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
The WORST job would be cleaning up after the oni!! I'm sure they're not house trained.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I would say the person responsible for cleaning up the pet messes in the pet arena.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Preacher7719 wrote:
My bet would be being the groundskeeper in the Pet Pavilion.

heeeey. that could be a quest.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
My bet would be being the groundskeeper in the Pet Pavilion.

I agree. Do you know how many pets go in the pavilion! I feel sorry for the poor soul to end up with that job. I hope it's not me!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I would say Prospector Zeke has the worst job in the spiral. He has to endlessly repeat himself repeat himself with the same topics in the forum. If most people would read the posts before they make one,it would probably make his job much easier.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
I would say Prospector Zeke has the worst job in the spiral. He has to endlessly repeat himself repeat himself with the same topics in the forum. If most people would read the posts before they make one,it would probably make his job much easier.

I totally agree with you and he has to give out bug quest. YUK!!