Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2012
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
I have done all the quests in Marleybone, including Big Ben, etc. apart from the optional quests (find the cats, etc.).
I am a level 43 wizard, my name, as it says in the title, is Eric Owlhunter.
After I had done all the requirement quests in Marleybone, I was alerted by Merle Ambrose to come to his office (of course), but, his house did NOT turn blue as it would be if he needed me. Please respond to my problem, I'm really worried my account might be glitched, or something along the lines.
I have been playing Wizard101 for almost 2 years now, (or I think so), and I am pretty much devoted to playing on it. Wizard101 is an amazing experience, and I do not want to be stuck forever.
Please help me, - Eric Owlhunter Lvl. 43

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
My advice is skip all of the side quests, only do the main storyline quests of Krokotopia and Marleybone. After you complete all of those quests, you will move on to the next world. It would be faster to get help from friends, and keep your quest helper (the arrow that guides you for your quest) on.
- Jack, 50

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
EDIT: I realize I have not gone to Big Ben, the Counter Weight towers, or even Katzenstein's Lab. I have searched all through Marleybone trying to find the quest that leads into those quests I mentioned above me, and I am yet to find anything.
Could an Administrator, such as the amazing Prof. Greyrose link me up with the quest that I am yet to find?
It's almost been a year since I got stuck in Marleybone please, I beg of you, help me link up with the quest that I have yet to find.

- Eric Owlhunter Lvl. 43 Master

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Nevermind about my 2/1 posts. I have figured out why I have not found the quests! Knights Court. I forgot all about that. Sorry about triple/double-posting. If there is an edit button, I shall use it.
Sorry if I'm spamming, xD
- Eric Owlhunter Lvl. 43

Already in Katzenstein's Lab! :D

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Zorrgof on Oct 13, 2008 wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
First you gotta defeat krokopatra to get to marleybone. Then after marley bone you get to Moo Shu. But i do not know how to get to moo shu from there. Hoped that helped!! :)

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
joshuaday101 on Jun 5, 2009 wrote:
To get to mooshu just compleat all quests in newgate perison knight's court hyde park and one place i don't know how to spell and you get the key to mooshu and become level 35 i am but amost level 36 well hope you learn how to get to mooshu good luck out there
i am level 36 and im in the ironworks in maleybone.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
luckster44 wrote:
My name is wolf shadowheart and i need help in the temple of the storms.

I am an ice wizard and currently lv.24
Try to level up some more. Most people don't finish Krok. until level 30.

Squire
May 10, 2013
How do I get to Moo Shu?
Well, you need to figure out what your Storyline is. If you in Tomb of Storms, you can find the quest by looking in your spellbook!

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Eric Owlhunter on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I have done all the quests in Marleybone, including Big Ben, etc. apart from the optional quests (find the cats, etc.).
I am a level 43 wizard, my name, as it says in the title, is Eric Owlhunter.
After I had done all the requirement quests in Marleybone, I was alerted by Merle Ambrose to come to his office (of course), but, his house did NOT turn blue as it would be if he needed me. Please respond to my problem, I'm really worried my account might be glitched, or something along the lines.
I have been playing Wizard101 for almost 2 years now, (or I think so), and I am pretty much devoted to playing on it. Wizard101 is an amazing experience, and I do not want to be stuck forever.
Please help me, - Eric Owlhunter Lvl. 43
That also happened to me what's going on with that

balance student
DestenyGoldenShield

Survivor
May 15, 2011
robbied29 wrote:
If you are talking about the safe houses in hyde park, you do not need to fight the bosses there, you just need to find out if baxter is there, and they will tell you he's not there, so just walk back. Even if you get dragged into a battle, it will just go to the loading screen and you will safely be outside the safehouses without losing any mana or health

Talon Nightwalker
Magus Necromancer
i had this one character and I went through the safe houses and I did the same thing! just walk out really quickly and your fine!

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
You will get a quest to go there right after you complete big ben in marleybone

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Ok, I have the Mooshu quest but don't know how to get to Mooshu. It's not in the spiral door.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
How do I get to Moo Shu?
you got to beat marlbone to unlock mooshu cause i lvl 55.and i beated marlbone clockwork west clockwork east and big ben that unlocks mooshu

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
How to get to Mooshu from Wizard City;

1. Complete Unicorn Way.
  2. Complete the 3 streets; Firecat, Triton, and Cyclops.
  3. Defeat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade.
  4. Go to Krokotopia.
  5. Complete the Throne Room of Fire in the pyramid of the sun
  6. Complete Emperor's Retreat in the krokosphix
  7. Defeat Krokopatra in The Temple of Storms.
  8. Go to Marleybone.
  9. Complete Chelsea Court, Hyde Park, Ironworks, Newgate Prision, Knight's Court, Katz Lab, and Couterweight East and West
  10. Defeat Meowarity at the top of Big Ben Tower.
  11. Go to Mooshu!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Oct 13, 2008 wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.
Hi I've just finished krokotopia and am now in marleybone
To complete krokotopia you only have to do the main storyline quests(no side quests needed)

Wolf ThunderHammer level 30

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Eric Owlhunter on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
EDIT: I realize I have not gone to Big Ben, the Counter Weight towers, or even Katzenstein's Lab. I have searched all through Marleybone trying to find the quest that leads into those quests I mentioned above me, and I am yet to find anything.
Could an Administrator, such as the amazing Prof. Greyrose link me up with the quest that I am yet to find?
It's almost been a year since I got stuck in Marleybone please, I beg of you, help me link up with the quest that I have yet to find.

- Eric Owlhunter Lvl. 43 Master
Just tell me the names of all your quests and I can get you a link. The wizard101 central wiki is great for this situation and you probably have a quest that leads to katz lab but doesn't directly say it.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
eragon1666 on Jun 9, 2009 wrote:
i'm in marleybone and i need help. my wizard is wolf legendhunter. im stuck on the three safehouses. can someone help me
my friend says its easy i died facing 2 o leary the easy kind. plz help plz! i really need help
Did you know that your only need to go to the safe houses? Once you're in just back out, fighting is not required.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
How do I get to Moo Shu?
i've been to marybone and still cant get to moo shu

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
i'm a level 38 sorcerer and I just got a quest from my instructor to go to Yochimo in the Jade Palace. When I go to the world door Mooshu doesn't show up. How am I supposed to get there? Im hearing that when youre level 35 youre allowed to go so why am I not???

Nicole Darkblade
Magus Sorcerer

Administrator
Smalls2033 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
i'm a level 38 sorcerer and I just got a quest from my instructor to go to Yochimo in the Jade Palace. When I go to the world door Mooshu doesn't show up. How am I supposed to get there? Im hearing that when youre level 35 youre allowed to go so why am I not???

Nicole Darkblade
Magus Sorcerer
Just as you had to complete your required tasks in Wizard City to move on to Krokotopia, and you had to complete your required tasks in Krokotopia to enter Marleybone, so it stands to reason you need to complete your tasks in Marleybone before you will be given the Spiral Key to MooShu.

You are currently working on the quest "Weird Science" given to you by Watson in Scotland Yard Roof. Complete that to continue your main story line quests in Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Do you have to do every quest or just the main storyline??

Nicole Darkblade
Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Also I'm open to helping any wizard that's my level or lower!!!