Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
The Administrator is right you have to do the Krokotopia quests and the Marlybone quests before going to Mooshu

I am Benjamin Ashield level 36 (Myth wizard)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
baseballdork9972 wrote:
joshuaday101 wrote:
To get to mooshu just compleat all quests in newgate perison knight's court hyde park and one place i don't know how to spell and you get the key to mooshu and become level 35 i am but amost level 36 well hope you learn how to get to mooshu good luck out there

Is it someplace named Keningston to get the key to Mooshu?

Kensington Park is a duengon in Marley bone. You can get to it be using the teleporters at Digmoore. You have to get the key first though. I dint do kensington park and I am in Mooshu. So i am pretty postive you dont get the key there.

Hope I could help! :-o

Bailey Skullvault. master Pyromancer.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
i know krokotopia is a little boring isnt it ? :( but you have a long way intill you get to mooshu after krokotopia is marylybone after marylybone is mooshu i finshed it its soo hard :P (not really)

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
To get to mooshu u must complete marleybone :D :D Jacob Hawkeyes lvl 36 pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
The Administrator is Right i have helped a friend defeat a 7,000 jade helephant its Very hard. I am curently leval 35 and i have 1457 health luckaly i wasent the first player who was fighting i would have been defeated i think Mooshu is 4 devlish faces for hardness GOODLUCK! :P

JenniferSwiftStone 8)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
hey guys I am at Ravenscar in Grizzleheim and wanted to know what happens next when you have completed Grizzleheim.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
i personally hate krokotopia. nothing against the kroks and manders. its just the well of souls is too hard! im level 30! the shops dont sell anything i need or can even use! at least make a few shopkeeepers in the well of souls that sell useful amulets or something! i dont care if its just an amulet with another kraken!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I have defeated Meowitary. Other than finding the "Lore of the Runes" in Grizzelhime, I have no other quests. All the quests are done in Marlybone, Wizard City and Krokatopia and that is the only one left for Grizzel. So why is it I do not have the Moo Shu Key? Do I have to defeat him again? A friend of mine and I worked together to defeat Meowiarty. Ambrose is not giving me the key or calling me to get it. Why? I have no other quests left other than that one Lore of the Runes one. I even finished all the Zekes.

Administrator
Daniandshali wrote:
I have defeated Meowitary. Other than finding the "Lore of the Runes" in Grizzelhime, I have no other quests. All the quests are done in Marlybone, Wizard City and Krokatopia and that is the only one left for Grizzel. So why is it I do not have the Moo Shu Key? Do I have to defeat him again? A friend of mine and I worked together to defeat Meowiarty. Ambrose is not giving me the key or calling me to get it. Why? I have no other quests left other than that one Lore of the Runes one. I even finished all the Zekes.

You have yet to complete the storyline quest "Weights and Measures" For more information on this quest visit http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weights_and_Measures

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
how do i get into moo shu? i dont have any other quest that i see and i got a couple in moo shu but it wont let me do anything or get there. i even had someone teleport me there and i cant do anything?

Administrator
kandisweet28 wrote:
how do i get into moo shu? i dont have any other quest that i see and i got a couple in moo shu but it wont let me do anything or get there. i even had someone teleport me there and i cant do anything?

It doesn't serve you any good to skip ahead of the story.
Do you remember how you had to complete all your assignments in Wizard City before you could move on to get the key to Krokotopia, and how you had to complete all your assignments in Krok before you could get the key to Marleybone? Well this is no different - you have to complete all the required assignments in Marleybone before you will be given the key to MooShu.

You missed this quest:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weights_and_Measures
Go talk to Clancy Pembroke in the Royal Museum to get back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Saathoff65 on Dec 21, 2009 wrote:
there are two ways to get into mooshu

1 is you need to be lvl 35 and defeat meowiarty in big ben marleybone.

2 you can teleport to a friend good luck everyone
I'm only level 33 and I beat Meowiarty with a level 31 Diviner and Initiate Thuergist. (The theurgist ported to the diviner)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
joshuaday101 on Jun 5, 2009 wrote:
To get to mooshu just compleat all quests in newgate perison knight's court hyde park and one place i don't know how to spell and you get the key to mooshu and become level 35 i am but amost level 36 well hope you learn how to get to mooshu good luck out there
i am lvl 38 and i cant get to mooshu ? done all the quest butt still cant get there !!!! did you find a way please send findings k thks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
spiritteazer on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
i am lvl 38 and i cant get to mooshu ? done all the quest butt still cant get there !!!! did you find a way please send findings k thks.
This link shows all of the quests in Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

It might take time to check it, but you might find whatever quest you are missing to move forward.

Also, open your quest log file and see if you have "any quests" for Marleybone (other than the Stray Cats or reading any books). Maybe there is a quest where you still have to "talk to" someone...

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Oct 13, 2008 wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.
I love your replies! Iridian willowdust

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Jireekee on Oct 14, 2008 wrote:
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.
I am Angela Gem life wizard and currently level 34 TRYING to get through the tomb of storms it is soooooooooo annoying how long krok takes! I am also Katie gold fountain balance level 20 trying to get through the pyramid of the sun

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
What is the last quest in krokotopia that you have to do to get to marleybone

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
First, fight Krokopatra. That will bring you to MB. Then fight Meowiarty.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
I am a level 39 storm and i've completed krokatopia grizzleheim and marleybone and I cant go to mooshu.Can someone help me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
3000boys99 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 39 storm and i've completed krokatopia grizzleheim and marleybone and I cant go to mooshu.Can someone help me
If you completed Marleybone, the last quest "Bad News" would send you to Mooshu. Check your Quest Log File. Do you have this quest?

This link shows all of the quests for Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

If you click on the first quest, you can see what the requirements or pre-quests were that you must have missed. There is probably something in your Quest Log File that you haven't completed yet.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
hi my name is blaze legendcrafter. You need to finish the pyramid of the sun, then talk to Sargent major talbot. He will ask you to do the krokosphinx. then after you are dome you do the tomb of storms. there you finish the final boss krokopatra. sargent major talbot gives you the quest for marleybone

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
robbied29 wrote:
If you are talking about the safe houses in hyde park, you do not need to fight the bosses there, you just need to find out if baxter is there, and they will tell you he's not there, so just walk back. Even if you get dragged into a battle, it will just go to the loading screen and you will safely be outside the safehouses without losing any mana or health

Talon Nightwalker
Magus Necromancer
actually that does not work you have to still go in but it is a logical reasoning. to get to mooshu you have to finish the big ben and defeat meowiarty. I am a lvl 32 death and got the quest for big ben yesterday.
I gonna defeat the cat today! good luck with krokotopia its not that hard and the temple of storms is actually pretty easy. I soloed it. peace.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Complete the Marleybone quest " The last meow" (defeat Meowairty) and you will be there in no time. I just started Mooshu, and don't worry, Big Ben isn't as hard as it seems.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
please help. i am a level 41 wizard, but i cannot get into mooshu!

help

lucas skulltalon, level 41

Administrator
legouniverse3641 on May 17, 2013 wrote:
please help. i am a level 41 wizard, but i cannot get into mooshu!

help

lucas skulltalon, level 41
You still have to complete your required tasks in Marleybone.

Start with the quest you currently have in your journal called "Cat Scratch Fever". Once you complete it, you will progress on to other required quests. You have about 20 quests left that you must complete in Marleybone before you will be given the Spiral Key to MooShu.

community@wizard101.com