Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
the answer is simple finish all storyline quest in krokotopia then marleybone then you go yo mooshu after you defeat meowarity in big ben

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
yrraht8 wrote:
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
HOLD ON how do you get to other planets in the spiral

i know this is old but finish all the main quest in a world

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
So i am having the hardest time finding how to get into mooshu.I am level 37 and still am in Marlybone, even though my friend is lvl 35 and can already go into mooshu. who do i talk to to get the quest to go to mooshu?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
eragon1666 wrote:
i'm in marleybone and i need help. my wizard is wolf legendhunter. im stuck on the three safehouses. can someone help me
my friend says its easy i died facing 2 o leary the easy kind. plz help plz! i really need help

hi wen you talk to the pepole there go out the door as quikle as posibale :)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I was wondering whats after the quest in krokatopia breaking the vault because i was told that it's defeating kroapatra

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Do you need to be lvl 35 to enter mooshu because i have seen some posts saying that you need to defeat meowiarty and be lvl 35 but i dont know if thats true

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
annabell99 wrote:
Well, in order to get to Mooshu, you must complete Wizard City,
Krokotopia, and Marleybone. Then you will have access to all of those
worlds including Mooshu. Plus, the new world Dragonspyre will be coming out and you dont wanna miss the opening of that. Any more questions reply below.
to get to mooshu you haveto beat wizard city krokotopia and marleybone
the bosses for wizard city is foulgaze and lord nightshade
the boss for krokotopia is krokopatra
the boss for marleybone is meowiarty and his health is 2000 or i think it is 2500

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
You have to complete the side dungeons then defeat the boss at the top of big ben or someone told meyou have to reach level 35 is this true ?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
(Johnathan thunder shade). OK you have to do the quest that the hand master gave you AND STICK WITH IT , once done that you go to Marley bone and then moosu

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
jesus23930 wrote:
So i am having the hardest time finding how to get into mooshu.I am level 37 and still am in Marlybone, even though my friend is lvl 35 and can already go into mooshu. who do i talk to to get the quest to go to mooshu?

If you have finished the clocktowers and big ben I think Clancy or Sherlock Bones will ask you to report to Headmaster Ambrose about this. Soon after that you are granted the Spiral Key to Mooshu.
Abigail Rubyspear
Magus Sorcerer (Cm'on I'm almost to master :D)

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.

Professor Greyrose you have good answer and i sure i wanna ask you something

i need to defeat meowiarty in the big ben is it then if i complete the big ben i can go to mooshu ty if ill get an answer :)

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Next is Marleybone. Marleybone can be very long. After that is Mooshu. You probably wont make it to Mooshu A.S.A.P.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
i'm having trouble in Krokotopia because even though i'm level 20, its still kinda hard finding The Order of the Fang. I really want to go to MooShu mainly so i can get the pet Sunbird :-)

P.S. my character's name is Blaze IceFist level 20 Fire school.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
well you just have to complete the quest

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
Well you just have to complete the quest.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
musicgenius wrote:
You get to MooShu by completing the big ben clocktower in marleybone, but to get there you have to complete the 2 dungeons on the sides of it. Hope i helped! :) :) :)
can you help me get past the ironworks my name is wolf skullblade

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Hi, I've completed Wizard City, Krokotopia, Wysteria, and Marleybone but there are still quests that are not allowed (don't recall terminology) when I try to click on them I receive error message of some sort. I haven't done the 'Stray Cat Strut' as a result and am afraid this is keeping me from accessing MooShu though I've gotten the Skeleton Key from Grubb in Wizard City and returned back to Moolinda where she issued the order/invite but when I go to the portal, MooShu does not appear in the list. That is the only quest that I am allowed. What do I do and thank you.
Laura Silversword Lvl 38

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I see what you meen

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
i tried to defeat him 10 times! i wish i could have a friend help me. :(

master necroma Daniel shadowstrider

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
What are the two dungeons that i have to beat in marlybone to get to mooshoo i only have to right now Katzensteins lab and kenningston park. Are these any of the two

Survivor
May 08, 2009
First of all you should go to Marlybone first. If you are stuck in Krokotopia, then you need to defeat krokopatra. If I remember correctly... You have to talk to Krokotep in the Soul Chamber to get the quest. I can't think back much farther than that. :?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Your in Krokotopia right? Well if you are, try to do A few side quests, do your main quests, later do Marleybone. Then after Big Ben in Marleybone, you can go to MooShu. ---Jasmine Fireblade

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Well, since you're still in KT, defeat the Temple of Storms in the Tomb of Storms, and then talk to Sergeant Major Talbot. He will help you get to MB. When you defeat Big Ben, you will be able to get to MS!!!!!

--Sabrina Goldendust
lvl 38 conjurer

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Jireekee wrote:
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.

:D yay so my name is sophia dreamheart i need help on all these krokotopia quests but they seem to hard solo so could you help me?