Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
i am stuck in marleybone i am level 36 i got these new quests from amy brooks and abigail doolittle can someone help me :-( my name is BlazeHawkFlame(Balance) i need someone to help me in katzenstiens lab and chelsea court and keningston park i have 2150 life and 343 mana i can help you zorr gof just give me your name and i will help you

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
ok i past tomb of storms i went on to temple of storms and beat that no im in marlybone i don't know how to get to moosho but now i know how to get to marlybone yea

cristopher red blade
level28

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Complete Marleybone: Finish the Royal Museum then you will be offered the key to Moo shu. I am Nicole Ashgem, level 32 Magus Necromancer: It took me two years to get this far! Haha paitence my friend patience will help so much! I am still in Marleybone, I am currently chasing this one guy and having to defeat bosses by myself: But thats just fine so I hope that patience will help you too! Dont get frustrated it really slows ya down :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Ekatrina7: yeah.... I just got to mooshu and it gives you a lot of xp for nothing. You have to beat big ben in marleybone to get to mooshu.

Mooshu doesn't take long at all. Krokotopia and Dragonspyre are the longest and Mooshu and Marleybone are the shortest.

P.S I am a Magus Necromancer named Jordan Death. Also..... Look out for Dylan Ashspear, he is a level 29 myth.

I am glad to know that Marleybone is pretty short. I have been wondering that in my mind because I am really excited to go to Mooshoo! Thank you so much!
-Elizabeth12347

PS: My name is Amber Deathdreamer and I may need help on my journey

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.

You also have to finish krock's Main quest, then finish MarlyBone's Main quest. I hope that helped the spiral a bit.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
everything is possible"

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Elizabeth12347 wrote:
Ekatrina7: yeah.... I just got to mooshu and it gives you a lot of xp for nothing. You have to beat big ben in marleybone to get to mooshu.

Mooshu doesn't take long at all. Krokotopia and Dragonspyre are the longest and Mooshu and Marleybone are the shortest.

P.S I am a Magus Necromancer named Jordan Death. Also..... Look out for Dylan Ashspear, he is a level 29 myth.

I am glad to know that Marleybone is pretty short. I have been wondering that in my mind because I am really excited to go to Mooshoo! Thank you so much!
-Elizabeth12347

PS: My name is Amber Deathdreamer and I may need help on my journey

MarlyBone is short. you also miss spelled mooshu wrong.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
everything is possible"

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
luckster44 wrote:
Jireekee wrote:
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.

My name is wolf shadowheart and i need help in the temple of the storms.

I am an ice wizard and currently lv.24

hi. I'm jordan shade level 30 death wizard. For the record: I think ice is awesome. I even spent most of my gold so I get get the amulet that gives you ice wyvern. PS. wizard101. The wyvern is a DRAGON that got frozen because it bit odin. I think thats creative but I don't think you should be able to summon dragons when your ice. Anyway i get on alot so what say you we meet behind the waterfall in realm helephant. I'm usually on at about 8:00, 7:30, or 6:30. once again my name is jordan shade and I'm wearing a purple robe. Meet me sometime online! :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I did a sort of strategy. You go to the thing with the teleport stones and mark it so you can teleport later. Go in the safe house then your objective will change to the next one. Teleport back to the mark and keep on going.
Hope it helped. :)
BTW. My Name is Valdus Ogrewhisper, I am a death wizard and I am lvl 27.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
My name is Alric LegendBlade.
I need help finshing up Marleybone.
i am currently level 31 in the fire school

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I'm a lvl 30 life wizard, my secondary school is storm, I'm in Marleybone but still have quests in Grizzleheim, and a few in Krokatopia. The 1s in KT are just a few boss battles that are to hard for me right now. I could really use some help with grizzleheim, marelybone, and KT. My wizarding name is Destiny Legend.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
yrraht8 wrote:
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
HOLD ON how do you get to other planets in the spiral

yeah i just finished krocktopia and marlybone is hard so can anyone help me finish it so i can get to moo shoo

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
you must be at least done with 2 worlds krokotopia and marleybone then u r able 2 go to moo shu :D

Survivor
May 25, 2011
I've been trying to access the west and east counterweight and the big ben, but it wont let me :/
Do i have to finish off scotland yard or digmoore station to access those areas?

Katherine Duskhorn
Magus Sorceror

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I'm a level 33 Ice/Balance wizard, my name is Jordan Dragonshard, I want to know what quest you have to beat to get to Katzensteins lab/ count-west/counter-east/Big ben. I helped my friend beat Katzensteins lab and I would like to know if I still have to beat it although I already did. I want to get to Mooshu really bad, cause that is my favorite world ( :D), I need help with beating Nimah The Wicked in Chelsea Court so can someone please help me???????
Thanks,
Jordan Dragonshard
Magus Thaumaturge Lv. 33
Currently in Regent's Square, Marleybone
"May the force be with you"

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Following the main quest line in Knight's Court, you need to get the quest "Doctor of Deception" from Sgt Steeg. You will be asked to locate Knight's Tower and defeat Jacques the Scratcher. After that, you will need to see Steeg again, who will send you to Watson at Scotland Yard roof.

Watson will send you to Katz Lab...

So just keep following the main quest line quests. You'll get there. And once you do Katz Lab, and the East and West towers, and Big Ben... you are Mooshu bound!

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Thanks ellielee, that helps alot!!! :D I am on Jacques the scratcher right now, so I hopefully I will soon be in Mooshu!

Jordan Dragonshard
"May the force be with you"

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
speaking of mooshu theres a pleague oni there that drops a life or a death scarab, cant remember which. but seiriesly i dont have mooshu yet either and i want that scarab. i cant find anymore quests in marley bone but the crafting one, oh and i havn't beat kensington, any advice Ms. Greyrose?

patrick nightwhisper
level 34 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
you have to beat the vault of ice,hall of champions,and emporors retreat to even get into the tomb of storms 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
You need to deefat Meowarity in Big Ben Tower(In Marlybone) to get into Mooshu.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Hello :D
So,If you want to go to Mooshu and you are in Krokotopia first, you have to complete Tomb of storms and defeat a krok girl I forgot what is she's called.After that,you get the keys to MarleyBone,a world before you go to Mooshu.Complete that and you get the keys to Mooshu,and then you can do your quests there and complete that world,and you go to DragonSypre.Its all like that.

Have fun!,
Abigail Pearlfoutain lvl 33

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
You must finish all your quest in Krokotopia then marleybone then you will get into mooshu 8)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i am lvl forty to and i just started in marleybone and i tired of it however it should come soon or maybe not
:(

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
1-wizard city

20-krok

30-mooshu ( you have to beat all of the krok quest )

40- DS

50- CL

60- you beat the game!!!