Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Bug That Needs To Be Fixed!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
(I didn't know if this belonged in Halston's Lab or PVP, but I figured it should belong in Halston's Lab, as KI seems to pay more attention to those posts.) There is a BIG problem in pvp that in desperate need to be attended to! OK, so I was pvping trying to get my rank up and earn Arena Tickets. I join a 2v2 match and almost immediately I got the "Go to Arena" screen. I accepted and my partner and I were there, but our opponent was alone. Soon his partner appeared but could not join, he stood nearby the battle circle and even when he ran into the circle he could not join. So basically, it was a 2v1. KI this is a really big problem especially since it was ranked. Please fix this bug, as I still think it's unfair even though it's never happened to me!
Molly
Sorcerer

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:
(I didn't know if this belonged in Halston's Lab or PVP, but I figured it should belong in Halston's Lab, as KI seems to pay more attention to those posts.) There is a BIG problem in pvp that in desperate need to be attended to! OK, so I was pvping trying to get my rank up and earn Arena Tickets. I join a 2v2 match and almost immediately I got the "Go to Arena" screen. I accepted and my partner and I were there, but our opponent was alone. Soon his partner appeared but could not join, he stood nearby the battle circle and even when he ran into the circle he could not join. So basically, it was a 2v1. KI this is a really big problem especially since it was ranked. Please fix this bug, as I still think it's unfair even though it's never happened to me!
Molly
Sorcerer
there's a low chance but by any chance is the guy who couldnt join named matthew stormwielder? cause i was gonna pvp, but i lost connnection right when i said go to match, and i watched as my friend was pwned