Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Burnzilla pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I saw that the new pet for best buy is burnzilla (it is new to me since I don't check often) and I was wondering if flamezilla will come back with the firezilla card because I really want that card.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Well tas95, you never know when the Flamezilla pet with card will return. I just recently bought that Best Buy gift card and I got a Crimsonzilla instead of Burnzilla, but they both give the same card: Fireblade. I too wish Flamezilla would return so we can receive that POWERFUL Flamezilla card. But i also heard that if you have a Helephant pet and onother friend has a Stormzilla pet(both pets have to be adults) you can hatch a pet with those two pets and recieve a Flame or Burnzilla pet that gives you that card you are wanting. But in the mean time keep check the gift card page too see if KingsIsle has updated that gift card pet. I hope this answers your question.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
I saw a totally unknown pet to me called a burnadon A weird looking firezilla i forgot the card but it was totally awesome!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
brettsjets13 wrote:
Well tas95, you never know when the Flamezilla pet with card will return. I just recently bought that Best Buy gift card and I got a Crimsonzilla instead of Burnzilla, but they both give the same card: Fireblade. I too wish Flamezilla would return so we can receive that POWERFUL Flamezilla card. But i also heard that if you have a Helephant pet and onother friend has a Stormzilla pet(both pets have to be adults) you can hatch a pet with those two pets and recieve a Flame or Burnzilla pet that gives you that card you are wanting. But in the mean time keep check the gift card page too see if KingsIsle has updated that gift card pet. I hope this answers your question.

its called a burninator

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
brettsjets13 wrote:

Helephant+Stormzilla is a Burninator

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
well i hatched a Burnzilla pet - not much use to fire , the spell is storm, just like the spell my Frostzillas have -both the hatched one and the one won in labyrinth
as I said in an earlier reply, why bother with different names and looks if the spell is always storm
but at least any wizard can use them unlike the hatchlings that are just school pet reproduced and therefore school use restricted, therefore they will NOT ever be trained since no use but to look cute in my zoos LOL