Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

professer greyrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Administrator
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Ambrose heard of my abilities and asked me to be the Ice Professor at Ravenwood.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Ambrose heard of my abilities and asked me to be the Ice Professor at Ravenwood.
wow i thought that was a joke you were from candy land i wonder where the storm teacher was from professer ( i got got the name sadly ) where were ya from

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
FireDragonXX wrote:
Is there a different world for all of the professers
maybe

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
likeluigi123 wrote:
FireDragonXX wrote:
Is there a different world for all of the professers
maybe
i think there is cause famlea is from DS or firecat alley cyrus is from DS i think or WC linda woo is from MS the frog is from celestia ( i think ) the death teacher in sunken city idk the kid idk etheir the balance dog is from MB the krok is from well KT and greyson where is canyland i want to go :D sounds yummy LOL just i dont want to get eatten

DestinyFireShade fire type level 40

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Is that why you give us candy everytime we hand in our homework early!!!!!