Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

there should be a flying carpet mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
i always read suggestions and i always think most of them seem kind of weird and pointless but this actually a very good idea.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I want there to be a giant turtle mount as well, as well as an elephant.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
thats a pretty nice idea, support, as long as it doesnt cost crowns

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:

I agree, I don't understand why wings are crown only mounts. Most will opt for lion and dragon mounts even if wings are purchaseable with gold. If people aren't using crowns to get mounts with, then you need to reconsider their crown pricings relative to gold pricings. 90,000 gold for permanent mounts isn't that easy to get, but your deep discount special days makes mount purchases with gold kind of easy. I'd almost like it if discounts were for crowns only while gold prices always remained the same. I'd also like to see mounts discontinued from time to time to reward older players who were able to get them. New mounts would be introduced to replace old mounts. Ideally there would be X amount of mounts in the game at any given time, when one is introduced one is made non-available. Every month you could shuffle which mounts are available for purchase. If you insist on having some be not available for gold then you should shuffle whether it is avialible for gold every month as well. That is to say that sometimes a blue dragon would be available for gold or available and sometimes it would not and sometimes it would not even be available. Every month or maybe even every two weeks shop items should be shuffled about to make going to the shop more interesting and the need to buy right away more immidiate.

Also keep in mind that players feel really special when they are able to get ahold of very rare pets and items. Such things should be kept rare, that is to say if a person get a super rare pet or mount or the like, Wizard101 should not be mass giving it away or putting it up for sale or the like a little while later making such item of pride an insult to have.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
smurfcam159 wrote:

Mounts should cost crowns, otherwise the people who paid crowns for their mounts (like me) would be mad.

I hope to see some kind of bird mount. Maybe an ostrich (lol) or a phoenix or something of that nature.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner