Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hound pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
i have been looking for hours to see if i could find the rare hatches of a heck hound and orthrus. does anyone know? i am also looking for the rare hatching of these pets:

orthrus-storm hound
heck hound-storm hound

and i have also read that the ice hound has been taken off. is this true? and has it been replaced with the frost hound? post back with any of these answers please.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
If you are talking about the helephant and orthrus mix it is called inferno hound and looks like a heckhound but cooler

also storm hound and orthrus will make another stormhound or another orthrus and heckhound and stormhound will make another heckhound or another stormhound sry to say

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
HI

i really dont like the inferno hound. It is just a heck hound with a small little stripe thing on its head. ALL of orthrus other mixed have TWO heads. I really want something with two heads. i wish i chose myth becaue i love orthrus sooooo much! i really hope KI changes this. cause i can go and but a heck hound for under 2000 coins. Why spend 40,000 on one with a small desighn!!! pointless! dont you agree!!!!!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Goldenfish98 wrote:
HI

i really dont like the inferno hound. It is just a heck hound with a small little stripe thing on its head. ALL of orthrus other mixed have TWO heads. I really want something with two heads. i wish i chose myth becaue i love orthrus sooooo much! i really hope KI changes this. cause i can go and but a heck hound for under 2000 coins. Why spend 40,000 on one with a small desighn!!! pointless! dont you agree!!!!!

No, look at it's feet, look how more detailed it is then a heckhound, it looks very cool.